Message From Sue!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Just got a txt from Sue which she asked me to put on the forum...

Up the bokkers, back to Kus sept 3rd can't wait. My knees are just about recovered from the falls, but don't think Paddy's Bar will ever recover.

''Siktim ordu astim Koroyu'' I kept saying this to the owner and he kept spitting his drink out laughing. The Bar street Police would keep coming up to me and asking me ''Nerede baba?'' and I would give them the above reply.

:D I've no idea what that means. UNA?!

I refuse to explain what this means ''Siktim ordu astim Koroyu''

Lets just say every Turkish guy who heard her say it nearly fell over laughing. Go on Sue ya bokker:D

Claire, I really hope you are there, dying to finally meet ya hon and anyone else that will be there from the 3rd sep give us a shout.

UP THE BALD EAGLE BOKKERS:D :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oonie said:
Lets just say every Turkish guy who heard her say it nearly fell over laughing. Go on Sue ya bokker:D
''We had all the staff in the Palmin pissing themselves aswell, but the funniest was when the owners of Paddy's shouted the same thing back at me from his jeep and Ahmet, one of the Bar Street police, cried (literally) laughing''

you madheads! :D

tracie

Super Star Scouser of Söke
**claire** said:
:D

Watch out Kus!

I may be out around that time as well Sue .. will keep you updated ;)

hi doll

me & edip r out on the 2nd sept
hope 2 meet up with people then would b great 2 finally meet u

Hey Tracie,

Me n' Sue will defo be there. We must arrange to me you and Edip at some stage. Yahoooooo, love to meet more forum members:D