a little bit about moi (wow watta original title!)

Hello!
Well, im janie connor!

Im from england and have been to kus 3 times, twice in 2004 1ce in 2003, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! (but dont we all!)

Ummmm, apart from thinking about, talking about, dreaming about, singing about and crying about kusadasi <coz im not there> im into...ummm...my job (work in a travel agents), reading, partying hard, all the rest really.

im generally pretending to be quite level headed, although my mates would tell u a completely different story, lol, but i do apologize if i say sommit without thinking about it coz i tend to put my foot in it alot of the time.

Well as amazingly self centered i am, i actually cant really think of anything else to say about myself (christ i must be tired!) so this'll do (for now, mwahhaahahaha) :bye:

Love n kisses
J xxxxxxxxxxx

welcome janie Im sonny night-watcman of the forum
nice to know you
we needed some new blood on the forum you sound fun
Hope to see you eveyday here

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
janie said:
coz i tend to put my foot in it alot of the time.
HAHA I AM EXACTLY THE SAME, ALWAYS PUTTING MY BIG FOOT IN IT. :doh:

ANYWAY WELCOME TO THE FORUM, HUN!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE.

LUV MELLA XX

Hi

Hi Janey Welcome To The Cok Deli Forum

You Will Find Out In Time What It Means To Be Cok Deli But You Have Taken The First Step Well Done

Sue From Dublin

hey welcome to the forum you will love it!!!

its ok im sure i prob stick my foot in it to!!! there prob just bein nice and not telling me!!!! lol

hey sue,
as in wats my real name or what lol? im nicole from somerset ummmm, spent 1 week in june then 2 months in kusadasi this summer and then a week at christmas lol...not really sure what ya wanted to know so just ask if i didnt answer fully lol

xxxxxx

Thanks

Tesekkur Ederim Lofty Or Shud I Say Nicole Was Away From De Forum For A While So Just Getting To Know A Bit More About De New People
Cheers Thanks For Answering

Sue