one my best times on holiday..

i remember on holiday my best night was when me n my m8 set out to make our bf jealous!the night b4 they had ignored us n flirted round these other 2 girls all night coz these girls were buying them drinks so of course my bf was pissed as a fart making a complete nuisance of himself so i was how do u put it completely pissed off!!!so the next night we got all dressed up went to the hairdressers got out hair done nice and that looking all gorgeous n went down barstreet n got hammered !!well the two lads worked in kittys so we went in jimmys across the road i was in there getting a massage of one guy and we were both dancing with all the lads in there n u shud of seen they bluddy faces then later on i ended getting on the back of a motor bike n going to the kebab shop with a complete stranger!!!it was hilarious seeing their faces barstreet boys do not like being played at thier own game one bit!!!but he never did pissed me off again!!!!

Sounds very familiar to me. Myself and my friend had a very similiar experience. We were in a bar across the road and every two minutes the lads took it in turns to stand at the door of their pub and stare across the road at us. We of course, pretended to be oblivious to their stoney stares. We eventually went over to them and they were not best pleased but like you said they didn't piss us off again!
Got to keep them on their toes!!

I don't think I would fool around with a barstreet boy, it would be too hard to do anything without them finding out.The circles in Kusa are so small anyway that so many guys are cousins or brothers or some other relatives of someone else that you can become "famous" very quickly!And I couldn't be without flirting, it would drive me bonkers!!!!!!!