Most embarrasing moments in Kusadasi!!!

heheh, guys, your cracked me up reading all this stuff! :)

i couldn't decide which embarrassing story to write on here because i've had so many happen to me and my friends, some that would even make great sitcom material.

but i guess i'll have to settle for the one of me and my friend dana, at the hotel pool. it was just me and her and of course, a delicious tall, dark and handsome guy, the typical goregous turk.
so after having checked him out for a while, we started voicing our fantasies in romanian. it all lasted for about an hour, needless to say, an hour filled with the dirtiest, nastiest fantasies involving us and him.
after an hour had passed, our other two friends came and of course we had to show them the stud who was sunbathing next to us, and tell them all our sinful thoughts about him. when they heard they went balistic over us, telling us he's romanian. of course, i didn't believe and even started telling him to say/do something if he's romanian. got no reponse so i forgot about that incident....until dinner... when we finished eating and were heading up to our rooms we saw the guy in the lobby. he smiled at us, came over and said (IN ROMANIAN) 'hey ladies, how's it going?' !!!!
i thought i'd die of embarrassment! luckily, he left the next day... :)
but it was far from over. after about a year, one of my friends came to visit me in the city where i go to college and went to a club. she saw a guy there who looked so much like him, walked up to him and asked him 'were you in kusadasi last summer?'. the guy giggled and said 'yeah, and stayed at the same hotel you did!'. yup, it was our guy!!! he told my friend that the story about me and dana was his favourite story to tell his friends! :) now i suppose the whole city knows 'what we did last summer' LOL

there's plenty more where that came from :)
i'll probably post one more later today and keep the rest for myself as they're way too embarrassing to tell :)

so here's another one...
this one didn't happen to me directly, but to a friend of mine.

some 3 years ago my friends and i were in kus and one of our friends, A., had her glorious First Time (ever) with her turkish long time lover. the next morning we started interogating her and found out she hadn't used any protection. needless to say, that triggered the panic button. so my other friends went with her to 'solve' the situation. i have no idea what i was doing at the time.
they went to a drugstore nearby to get that 'second day pill' thingie. now it's a commonly known fact that many of the turks employed in such respctable establishments as drugstores and such are not entirely familliar with the subtilities of english language. therefore it was no easy task to explain the facts. one of my friends, C., decided to take matters into her own hands and clear the situation. so she started explaining: 'i had sex...no! she had sex...no condom...boy (makes gesture immitating what happened to the boy)...'. gives salesperson big smile and awaits result. result: condom. big disappointment. tries to explain again. result: birth controls. again, disappointment. salesperson calls for help. various people show up, from the shops around, all trying to figure out what these girls want. after quite a while of sheer embarassment, someone comes up with the idea of giving them the address of a doctor nearby. they end up at the doctor's, who only spoke french (aside from turkish), trying to explain the situation to him, in french (please note that unfortunately none of them spoke french very well). in the end, the doctor realizes what they want and gives them a prescription, sending them right back to the drugstore. now, if this doesn't seem like enough embarassment, when they came down from the doctor's, the whole street came out of their shops, agencies, whatevers, asking the infamous question 'have you found what you were looking for?' with a huge grin on their faces.
we don't go to that part of kus anymore :)

Carmella said:
I've never heard of anyone being scared of chickens before hehe!

Well i would have been the same if someone next to me had a box full of spiders.

hehe@your story. u nutta :D

Alektorophobia is a fear of chickens...a very bad one of course!!!!!

Although we stay in Kus alot as my Fiance is based there my most embarrasing moment happened near Antalya 2 yrs ago. I wasnt too well for a couple of days and then when I felt a bit better we went out to this lovely beach near our apartment. I started wandering towards a couple of loungers in a nice spot leaving himself to sort out the fee etc I had only gone a few feet when I heard him at the top of his lungs say to the guy
'Can we have those two there near the toilets, as my girlfriend has diarrhoea'.
Out of his list of Language choices he said it in English and most people understood. Everybody stared at me and sniggered I was mortified:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
He he still cant understand why I was annoyed and gave him a dig in the shin.:box: :doh:

mine happened to a friend we were walking down to marina 1 day and she must have fell on every slope going coz her flip flops were sliddy it was near golden oldies and there were 2 women behind us and everytime she fell i cudnt pick her up for laughing so much the women cudnt even move for laughing had the fall of the table experience myself in paddys to

Carmella said:
Not that many embarrassing things have happened to me in Turkey. Hmm..

Well i had to forge a persons signature because my friend ordered a load of drinks in a hotel we werent even staying at, then told the barman to charge them to room 567 and he said could you sign and she made me sign it.I couldnt think of a false name and the first one that came to mind was 'Regina Falangy' (got that name off of Phoebe in f.r.i.e.n.d.s lol) A few minutes later he came over and said ''sorry, i have just checked and there is no 'Miss Regina Falangy' staying in room 567.'' i was a little embarrassed :eek:
:lmfao: You crack me up Mella!! I don´t know if I could have kept a straight face in that situation! :D Regina Falangy! :D :D :D

I´m not over fond with Friends but Phoebe is great! I love Lisa K. Especially her new comedic efforts have been a riot!
You should see her Donatella Versace spoof!:D :D

Poochie said:
Although we stay in Kus alot as my Fiance is based there my most embarrasing moment happened near Antalya 2 yrs ago. I wasnt too well for a couple of days and then when I felt a bit better we went out to this lovely beach near our apartment. I started wandering towards a couple of loungers in a nice spot leaving himself to sort out the fee etc I had only gone a few feet when I heard him at the top of his lungs say to the guy
'Can we have those two there near the toilets, as my girlfriend has diarrhoea'.
Out of his list of Language choices he said it in English and most people understood. Everybody stared at me and sniggered I was mortified:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
He he still cant understand why I was annoyed and gave him a dig in the shin.:box: :doh:

Poochie, that just made my day! Hilarious......:lmfao: i would have killed him!

mine has to be fallin in the middle of bar st rite clean on to the ground, all could do was laugh and all these turks helped me up soooooooooo embrassing my face was purple lol lol x

he he he never laughed so much can't stop grinning!

here's another one for you all............
one night i decided to go on a date with a lovelly turkisk lad as he asked me a few times he took me for a little walk down near the pigeon statue near the water we decided to sit on the rocks near the water when i slipped and fell on the rock the next minute i was waist deep in water all i could do was laugh the poor lad did'nt know what to do he was just saying are you alright my darling............. he needs an award for not laughing!! the worst part was walking through the centrum soaking back up to my hotel! me and the turkish lad are still good friends but i will never live it down !!

There all so funny Im sure i have so many embarrassing moments but i cant remember them cause i was so drunk at the time too many efes!!!
Oh wait i have one sitting at the edge of the deep end of the pool in hotel (I cant swim by the way) when one of the lovely staff pushed me in. It took me an awful effort to try and get to the edge so i jumped out of the water all happy with myself i managed not to drown to have everyone laughing at me id lost my bikini top in all the panic!!! needless to say i dont sit at the deep end anymore!!! :eek:

this one did'nt involve myself but a large lady, while in zante this lady got in a rubber ring, and she was pulled up and down the coast, anyway when she got back she could'nt get out of the ring, her husband could'nt get her out, the greeks could'nt get her out,they tipped her into the sea, but still could'nt get her out, this went on for about twenty mins, so the driver of the boat faced her away from him, and put the rope under her bum, and all of a sudden, he sped off full throttle with her disapearing into the sea, and the rubber ring flying into the air, and the first thing you saw, was her backside rising from the depths of the sea, and when she got onto the beach, everyone clapped, and she bowed with great pleasure. what memories:D

haha, thank you sooooo much everyone, I've not laughed like this in a while!! Keep em coming!!!

(don't think I had any embarrasing moments in Kus, though it might be the vodka memory loss that makes me think it, oops, lol )

yup i remember i slipped in a hole at the top of bar street by the kebab and jacket potato place. it was so embarassing, every one was there !! i nearlly died,i also was wearing a short skirt so i fink i flashed every1 2 .. haha x

Embarrassing moments

Every year without fail I always seem to embarrass myself;
mostly falling over!

I fell in a large hole on the street with the Saray,
I fall around the pool at the hotel,
I fall on wet spots in the hotel!

This year me and a gang of friends had walked into town for ice creams and when we returned wanted to jump in the pool. I climbed into the baby pool but it wasnt enough to cool me down.

I jumped out the baby pool, tripped over my feet and nearly fell.Just as I regained my balance, I stumbled again and fell straight into the big pool!

Everyone was laughing and I was applauded for pretending it didnt happen!

I was so embarrassed!

samca

Saray Goddess
a few years ago in kusadasi i decided to wash out my smalls and put them on the blacony to dry.

that day was particularly windy but i thought they would be ok as they were on the window ledge.

after a long day at the pool i went back to my room and looked off the balcony-- you guessed a few pairs of my thongs were on the corrugated roof below.

i had to go down and ask the MALE staff to get them for me:eek: :eek: the shame of him handing them back :eek: