who lives in kusadasi and who just visits regularly?

**claire**

Super Moderator
#2
We have a good selction of holiday makers, expats & locals on board (as well as a few members who had never heard of Kusadasi)

I am just a holiday maker, but would love to live their one day .. we will see what the future holds! :)
 

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
#5
I'm just a holiday maker too...but by the year 2016 I can picture the entire forum having relocated to Kusadasi.


**claire** said:
(as well as a few members who had never heard of Kusadasi)
:D That always makes me chuckle.

''Hello everyone! I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. So..what is this Kusadasi?''
 

sarahv

Silver Sand's Sweetheart
#6
Hey so sorry Claire if only i,d have known you last August you could have come with us :lmfao: We came form Lowestoft .
 
#7
hehe so a few around then? Think we will definetly drop into the garage bar and say hi to Ally (as least we know where that is hehe)
 
#8
:cool: :cool: PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ASKING US,WHY DO YOU GO BACK TO THE SAME PLACE TIME AFTER TIME,YEAR AFTER YEAR AND WE TELL THEM WHAT WE THINK IS THE HONEST ANSWER,THAT BEING OUR TURKISH FRIENDS,BUT STILL MOST PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND :cool: :cool:
 
#11
Dave & Pauline said:
Hi
We live in Kusadasi since December 2004, came from Wigan in lancs......well someone has to come from Wigan :doh:
İ'm from Derbyshire but remember Wigan from times gone by. İ reckon you've done right to swap Wigan Pier for Pigeon İsland though, the sunsets are just soooooo much better.:)
 

ally

Rose of Kusadasi
#12
Hi Voycey

I first lived in Kusadasi from '90-'93 then we returned in 2002. Im from Belfast.
Yes please call into the bar but unfortunately Im very rarely there and when I am its usually Im usually sitting at the customer side of the bar enjoying a beer.
We let the brother-in-law look after it for us. But let them know who you are and that you were looking for me. You'll probably end up with a free pint :)

Alison
 
#14
ally said:
Hi Voycey

I first lived in Kusadasi from '90-'93 then we returned in 2002. Im from Belfast.
Yes please call into the bar but unfortunately Im very rarely there and when I am its usually Im usually sitting at the customer side of the bar enjoying a beer.
We let the brother-in-law look after it for us. But let them know who you are and that you were looking for me. You'll probably end up with a free pint :)

Alison
Hehe cheers Ally - cant see us spending too much time in bar street but will pop down anyway and say hi :)
 
#18
we stayed at the begining of may right through to october , back in uk for 6 weeks and the back to kus for three month,s over the winter can.t wait....jonno:woohoo:
 
#19
Hi
Mary and i also live here full time on a very well run large sitesi on the davutlar rd upto now we are the only brits on the site .
We are blessed with super neighbours that come from all over turkey, most of whom seem to be retired school teachers .All our freinds leave us to return to there homes all over turkey some travel upto 20 hrs to get here (RIZE) some trip !!
mary is from harrogate im from stockton,

ps any one passing the door the cay danlik is allways on....!!!!
 
#20
zozatky;87750 said:
Hi
Mary and i also live here full time on a very well run large sitesi on the davutlar rd upto now we are the only brits on the site .
We are blessed with super neighbours that come from all over turkey, most of whom seem to be retired school teachers .All our freinds leave us to return to there homes all over turkey some travel upto 20 hrs to get here (RIZE) some trip !!
mary is from harrogate im from stockton,

ps any one passing the door the cay danlik is allways on....!!!!
hi zozatky....what site are you on i think we are both on the same boat every body left our site on 16 september,and there is only us and another family left out of 64 villas,on karaova elveri, on the milli road we are not far away, are you near the gozde pansayons at the start of the soguac road? cheers jonno:) :)
 
Top