Hey guys and gals...im back

Hi guys, i havnt poster here in ages and im back now...was in Kusadasi and Izmir for 3 weeks and was in hospital all the rest of the time with heart problems! Life is interesting.

So whats new? When is everyone goin to Turkey? Anyone find any great cheap offers?

Shannon

Gossip

Cheers guys for the good wishes! Gossip well lets see, i dont have much really cos i was there to see my boyf, but if anyone knows Nico from Kitty's he is getting marrie in September. The poor lad was so miserable going around the bar he missed his girlfriend so much! Thats all i heard about for two weeks lol, but apparently its all right for him to tell me EVERYTHING because im his "sister" lol. Nah Nico is a sweetie. Eh Sammy is gettin married in August. Deniz is in love with an Irish girl. There must be something in the air in Kitty's lol!!!! Anyone else have any news? Bars were fairly dead except for New Years Eve, then they were packed but there were fights everywhere that night. The lads wouldnt let me leave the bar all night.

Anyone else in Kusadasi at xmas?

Oh and there was this Irish girl who stopped Sammy on the street New Years Eve and screamed at him because he wouldnt be with her sister and because he already had a girlfriend lol, what is wrong with these crazy girls??? They just dont understand it when a guy in barstreet doeant want to cheat on his girlfriend. And there was another girl who was like "but your girlfriend is not here she will never know"!!!! Who are these crazy people lol!!!! He told em to get lost.

Anyone any news on Kusadasi?

Hahaha deli you biatch.. I give them heart problems hehehehe! I'm very bad for a man's health. Well heck, at least I don't give them STD's... THEY WOULD!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
hahaaaaaa beeeeeee

Bilge said:
I'm very bad for a man's health.!!!
*RUBS EYES*
I thought tht said ''im very bad for a man's wealth'' Although that would also be true..

Yeah it's better to give him heart problems than STD's... When does the Second semester in 'Tips on finding rich men' start, B? Im waiting with baited basur here

Buwhahaahahahahaha!!! NO DOUBT!!! THAT TOO!!!!

Soon my lovely pupil, soon we will start... This semester we will even go on study-trips so you can really practice the skills I've been teaching.

First lesson: fake fainting on Bond Street when a loaded older man walks by...

Heart Murmer, irregular beats, theres nothing they can do about it but its not gonna kill me so hey....cant wait to get back to Kusadasi...im sooooooo miserable

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Shannon's a fighter. It will take more than a heart murmer to get to u, ay chick. :p
But u had fun with your boyfriend, right? It must have been so nice to see him for 3 weeks. :)

Oh i need to speak to you about our PM chat before you went. X X

Carmella said:
Shannon's a fighter. It will take more than a heart murmer to get to u, ay chick. :p
But u had fun with your boyfriend, right? It must have been so nice to see him for 3 weeks. :)

Oh i need to speak to you about our PM chat before you went. X X
Hey Carmella, if you have msn messenger you can send me a message on dudetricia@hotmail.com, cheers babes. My private messages dont seem to be working here at the mo...i think. Either that or no one wants to send me one lol. Yeah i had a great time with my boyf...and ya know that thing we were talkn about? The stress of that was what put me in hospital! And the mad thing is that my boyf ended up in hospital too, same thing!