admin u there

Laurz... give him a good subject or he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy the forums..

(lol... watched too much PF)

No No

Cok Hiyer Bilge If Ya Go To Jungle Viva Will Mo;est All The Animals And Have No Time For You And Yes Gobshite Did Hear That Umit 20" Yarak God What Does He Do Pole Vault Everywhere And Whens The Next Show On Hope Its In May

Sue

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Yes, i will be your "marriage witness". i am telling this great news to Viva, he would be maniacally happy.

Congrats Sue and Viva :miranda:

Maniac

I CANT BELIEVE IT UMIT YOUR A SHARMOTO I AM GETTIN MARRIED TO THE KING OF PERSIA NOT ANYONE ELSE JAYSUS I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR GOT SO HARD THAT MY FOOT DISAPPEARS AND IT NEEDS TO BE SURGICALLY REMOVED:mad: :mad: :mad:

hi admin are you still wanting to meet wen i come to kusadasi in june but remember im only there for a week and me mate is comein so i will be puttin me pix on ere is that ok and how will i send them to u??
love laurz xXx

Hey Carmy

Hay Carmy What Is The Story And Where The Hell Is Cherry Gone If You Cant Say Here Pm Me. When You Going To Kusy I Am Defo Going In May And August And Cant Bloody Wait. Umit I Aint Talkin To Ya

Only Kiddin Ya La La

Sue