Help With Cheap Flights

**claire**

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Kwproducer!!! :)

where do you want to fly from?? & when??

Off season,(oct-apr) the flights are pricey & only a few airlines fly into Izmir!!

During the summer season the cheapest flights are with the package holiday companies ..
Izmir is the closest airport about 45 mins, Bodrum is about 2.5 hrs.

Hi you, and welcome to the forum...I don't know if I can help you, where are you flying from? I am from Holland and know some good wayes to fly from here, but not from the UK.

And look further in the forum fligthrates and possiblities are already a topic. :)

good luck !

looking to fly in may

**claire** said:
Welcome to the forum Kwproducer!!! :)

where do you want to fly from?? & when??

Off season,(oct-apr) the flights are pricey & only a few airlines fly into Izmir!!

During the summer season the cheapest flights are with the package holiday companies ..
Izmir is the closest airport about 45 mins, Bodrum is about 2.5 hrs.
hi claire , just hit a snag. the hotel web sites quote some exellent rates for direct bookings BUT when you fill out their forms they ask for your country. basically what is offered at £180 perweek via the web, is not availble to UK people as the hotel has sold all uk availability to the major travel companies!!!!ie FIRST CHOICE for the same week is£620+

**claire**

Super Moderator
Jesus!!! ... thats a huge difference!! :confused:

have you tried contacting Kusadasi Tours Travel (there a partner to this site - Travel@Kusadasi.biz) you can look at there hotels on the home page & email them directly.

As far as flights go ... ive been looking online for you, Thomas cook have got the best rates for flight only, i found some for about £145 flying from Gatwick.

Where did you want to stay? what area of Kus or what hotel? there may be a other hotel that may be suitable?!