Where is the best place to party in Kusadasi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m traveling to Kusadasi for vacation around February 10th to the 19th. I’m a Business Man, 43, single, and looking for romance and fun. I like dancing, movies, sports, and romantic evenings. I’m looking for a girl to have fun with in Kusadasi, and who knows, maybe start a great friendship. Also, which is the best hotel?

leonleopard@aol.com

Leon

Leon Leopard said:
Maybe I am a sugar something. But I've never been to Turkey and it would be nice to have some dates lined-up in advance. Why not? Any recommendations on hotels - clubs? leonleopard@aol.com

Leon

Sorry to dissapoint u but i dont think u will get any dates with the girls in here. The season hasent started yet thats why. And for the girls that r going r probally all ready taken!
And who would go on a date with somebody the hardly know??? :confused: ... and from the net :huh:
Anyway i think only a few bars will be open in the weekends but dont expect a lot of people. ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Sorry to dissapoint u but i dont think u will get any dates with the girls in here. The season hasent started yet thats why. And for the girls that r going r probally all ready taken!
And who would go on a date with somebody the hardly know??? :confused: ... and from the net :huh:
Anyway i think only a few bars will be open in the weekends but dont expect a lot of people. ;)
Well said, Char.

Leon, Lepard, i think you may be wasting your time here. None of the cok deli chicks would meet up with you. This is a forum about Kusadasi, not a dating Agency for old men to find holiday dates. I think you are looking for: BlindInternetDatesForLonelyBusinessMen.com.

PS) Unless you look like Bruce willis, in which case email me again :p

Carmella said:
None of the cok deli chicks would meet up with you. This is a forum about Kusadasi, not a dating Agency for old men to find holiday dates. I think you are looking for: BlindInternetDatesForLonelyBusinessMen.com.
Lol at Carmella. Hope he wont take it bad.... ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Croushy said:
Lol at Carmella. Hope he wont take it bad.... ;)
Lol well this sounds like an Advertisement in the local paper....

I’m traveling to Kusadasi for vacation around February 10th to the 19th. I’m a Business Man, 43, single, and looking for romance and fun. I like dancing, movies, sports, and romantic evenings. I’m looking for a girl to have fun with in Kusadasi, and who knows, maybe start a great friendship. Also, which is the best hotel?

I will ring up my friend Sharon (also a member here) she was looking for someone to go on holiday with. Don't worry- you'll love her!!!!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
UHUM UHUM *clears troath really loudly*

I repeat; UHUM UHUM....
GNENENE

Let me rephrase that..

PS) Unless you look like Bruce willis, in which case email me and bilge again

THANKYOUPLEASE <3

Status