kittys bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
We hate bar street gossip here annmarie. It only causes problems and its so tedious. Try the other guestbook, I'm sure you will see a few home truths about Nico from 1057657949493459365 other girls, hon.

See Annmarie...

I told you someone else would tell you the same... And you got mad at me. I was innocent for the first time in my life :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I see another Sharon emerging.

For the love of god - this forum isnt big enough for the 2 of ye!!!!!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
that was just warn you about the rules...

There are lots of bad girls around and u never get the correct answers about those gossips. So thats why forbidden here.

And about the dilek hotel. i stayed there 4-5 years ago and they were sux but i dont know the recent quality.

iam not 1 to start an argument but seem as though u started moaning at me iam not going to just sit here and let u. u call your self sexy queen :lmfao:

Sweety, another little piece of info: we don't stoop that low to be calling ourselves that. In this case it was our lovely Admin who gave us (Mel & I) that name.

Ahhh... it's always nicer coming from someone else :p
Maybe some day you'll find out for yourself

Çattik yahu.... :doh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
YES We are sexy queens! And smart too. You dont see us moaning about getting played by some guy in bar street. Dont mess with Bilge she will eat you for breakfast

u feel gud from hearing it from 1 person iam not even going to bother to reply back to u cause i wouldnt waste my time i hve better tings 2 b doin. bye. enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.