sunbathing

Just be careful and don't make the mistake I made.

There I was sunbathing in all my glory when I felt a bit peckish so I decided to eat a croissant. I didn't realise there were crumbs all over my boobs til a flock of birds started swooping at me!! Not very dignified :doh:

You have been warned!!!

**claire**

Super Moderator
SINEAD said:
is topless sunbathing allowed
To be honest .. i have never seen any women 'topless' on a beach in Kusadasi. I think it is frowned upon by the older generation. But i dont think it is illegal like in some countries.

I didnt when i was there because i was there at crimbo, but some people were on the beach tanning and stuff. I would sunbathe topless, not fond of white bits!!!

**claire** said:
To be honest .. i have never seen any women 'topless' on a beach in Kusadasi. I think it is frowned upon by the older generation. But i dont think it is illegal like in some countries.
Oh I worked 5 years at the beach ..And I have seen so many topless ...And there are many girls sunbathing topless.

yeah i've seen many women too in kusadasi and cesme...
i usually prefer the roof of my villa. Tis so usefull for having a naked sunbath... ;)

**claire**

Super Moderator
Sonny said:
Oh I worked 5 years at the beach ..And I have seen so many topless ...And there are many girls sunbathing topless.
I must have walked around with my eyes closed!!! :doh:

mind you .. it wasnt the girls i was watching!!! :confused:

SINEAD said:
is topless sunbathing allowed
I think it is, my friend did that this summer at Ladies Beach but she didn't feel quit at ease...By the swimmingpool at the hotel it was no problem at all !!