How is weather like in Kusadasi?

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hi Eline, the weather is now bad in Kusadasi, rainy with storms. i will post also some weather conditions about izmir, istanbul with photos today or tomorrow ;)

Thanks for that info, looking forward to the photo's!!

The very strong wind in Kus has a special name...at least that's what someone told me. What's that called again ?? I also learned that the electricity cabels they started to put them underground. Well that's better thang hanging in the air....going up and down....round and round :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Tequila said:
Belive me u wouldnt like to be here at the moment..weather is really cold...
Yeah, i heard it was like -3! wowzers..That's holland style weather :huh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Yeah and we don't like that, do we Mell?? That's why we come to Kus for the summer !!! ;)
Haha hell no, we hate it! Bring on Kus and sun!!

*does a little sun dance*

Eline said:
The very strong wind in Kus has a special name...at least that's what someone told me. What's that called again ??
It is called the ass cutter. Coldest day of the year today. it went down to -2 C last night.

Smilina said:
Oooo, -3!!! When I only remember those days... I love cold weather, but this is way to much! This morning we've been one of the coldest countries in Europe (not even Russia!!!) it's been -27 :confused:

Sweet old -10 is da best! ;)
Hahaha... danggggg!!!!!! -27?!?!?!?! I would die, I really would... The weather here today is loooovely... sunny, sunny, sunny... still chilly, but not rain, wind, snow or whatever....

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
Hahaha... danggggg!!!!!! -27?!?!?!?! I would die, I really would... The weather here today is loooovely... sunny, sunny, sunny... still chilly, but not rain, wind, snow or whatever....
Yeah it's lovely isn't it!! Piercing blueeeee skyyyy :)

lol Smil, poor you -27..YIKES! When i was in Finland it was -25 and even the hairs in your nose would freeze teehee

No, never been there. I'll have to add it to my list!

Stayed at the Ritz and the Rochester before. Last times (2 wks ago) I stayed at the Jolly Hotel Lotti on the rue de Castiglione near the Place Vendome. Know it? Very beautiful hotel... sigh...

Buwhahahahaha!!! Oh chick, you've seriously got me LMAO here now!!!
It's all about meeting the right people babe, and he's waaaaaaaay cuter than Bill Gates I might add!

I should've know you lived in Paris, I would've come down and stalked you!