flights

**claire**

Super Moderator
tibbs said:
hi all i got a flight from stansted £185.00 next week :p :p
Hi Tibbs, welcome to the Forum!!

Tell us some more details about your flight!?... who are you flying with??
Thats a really good price!!!!!!

hi claire i fone metak holidays tel 02082909292 they fly every friday from stansted dept- 13.30 so with u come from dublin u can fly with ryanair to stansted bye 4 now

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
i'd never heard of Metak Holidays so i went to check out their website, excellent stuff. Flys to Izmir from stansted at a reasonable price.. Thats great for you Claire what with you being so near to Stansted.

Cheers Tibbs!

Hi

Hi I Have Been Trying To Find Cheap Flights For Ages But When You Convert It To Euros Its€285 Which Is Still Quite Good As I Cant Get A Flight From Ireland Till April

Sue

Flights Only In Ireland Are Way Overpriced But I Only Payed €400.00 For Flights And Accomodation In The Tropicana For May. The Flight Alone If I Was To Book It Wud Be Over €400 Alone. I Feel I Got A Really Gud Deal However The Price In August Is €700 Which Is A Bit Much But I Have No Choice But To Pay It.

Sue

I always thought here in Holland we pay way to much for everything but when I see the prices you are giving here for holidays en flights from the UK it's only worse :mad:
Sue the prices you are giving is that for 1 ore 2 weeks??

In august I payed € 500,00 for 1 week, all in, incl. flight and taxes. In Oktober to Alanya I payed € 400,00 for the same !! A few years back I would have costed you only half this price :1pissed:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
I always thought here in Holland we pay way to much for everything but when I see the prices you are giving here for holidays en flights from the UK it's only worse :mad:
The prices in England are more expensive than Holland.

In the past i've gone from Stansted -> Schipol -> Spain for cheaper than it would have cost me to go directly from Stansted -> Spain.

You can get some great deals with dutch tour operaters

Well that's 1 advantage for you than Mell, living here !! :p
Do you know when you are going yet??

Oh and in Belgium flight are apparently even cheaper. Then you can fly from Brussels !

Eline said:
Sue the prices you are giving is that for 1 ore 2 weeks??

In august I payed € 500,00 for 1 week, all in, incl. flight and taxes. In Oktober to Alanya I payed € 400,00 for the same !! A few years back I would have costed you only half this price :1pissed:
ELINE THE PRICES I QUOTED ARE FOR 2 WEEKS IN MAY AND 2 WEEKS IN MAY. IF WE BOOK A WEEK IN MAY ITS 359 AND FOR 2 WEEKS ITS ONLY AN EXTRA €30.00 SO ITS COSTING €400 ALL IN . IN AUGUST THE PRICES ARE SO EXPENSIVE THOUGH

SUE