Live Web Cam from a Jail !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
i love the beauty of internet, i can go to a jail with this great invention.

i would like to share an interesting webcam, a live webcam from US, Anderson County Sheriff's Department.

Please look at this note:
This is a Jail, not a simulation. The persons in this transmission are either employees of the Anderson County Sheriff's Department or arrestees.
click for -> Jail Cam

enjoy your stay there? :confused:

Hi Smil,

at this moment there is a prisoner checking in...but no real action to see.Still it's amazing what you can find on the net..

xx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
hehe yeah in their sexy orange jumpsuit.

I wonder if they know they're on the net

God, this is better than an episode of GTST :p

Yeah really much better !!

Good quistion Mel, do they know we ar watching ??? I would love to be able to talk to them trough a speaker and scare the hell out of the orange jumpsuit :D

xx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hahahaha yeah! :D That would be so much fun, i would be on it constantly shouting stuff at them!

Smilina said:
(memba ur promise Mell? *looking at ya wit cute puppy look in her eyes* blink blink)
I'm workin' on it Bebe, I'm working on it..............

Someone's mopping the floor.....was there a shooting :confused: Ore was it just filth ??? hahahaha

Found this one again and loving it !! Waiting for an orange jumper now..... :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Someone's mopping the floor.....was there a shooting :confused: Ore was it just filth ??? hahahaha

Found this one again and loving it !! Waiting for an orange jumper now..... :p

Hahah oh no! You have got me hooked on this cam again :doh:

*Cant....take....eyes....off....it*

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol. I just wish I could hear what they were saying!!!

There's a rather fit guy in the reception the now.. I wonder if he is just visiting or is checking in...

(he isnt in orange though but maybe he is waiting to get his uniform, he could be a murderer or a rapist though, so i should stop fantasising..)

God mella shut up.

drama queen....

Status
Not open for further replies.