Hi leads this is Sami ı m new

Shannon

Hey Shannon We Can Keep In Touch By Text And Have You Got A Camera Phone We Can Send Ya A Coupla Photos As Well. It Took Me 3 Weeks To Do Up Those Mad Photos As I Had To Do Them For 5 Bars And Some Of Them Were Twice The Size Of The Ones In Kittys. So I Will Do Up New Ones And Make Sure We Get Some Ones Of Sami And Hey Girl If Ya Can Make It In May We Should Get Some Super Ones Of The Both Of Ya. Anyways Hope Ya Can Make It In May And All Your Wedding Plans Go Smoothly.

Cheers To The Both Of Ya

Sue

flynns08 said:
Hey Shannon We Can Keep In Touch By Text And Have You Got A Camera Phone We Can Send Ya A Coupla Photos As Well. It Took Me 3 Weeks To Do Up Those Mad Photos As I Had To Do Them For 5 Bars And Some Of Them Were Twice The Size Of The Ones In Kittys. So I Will Do Up New Ones And Make Sure We Get Some Ones Of Sami And Hey Girl If Ya Can Make It In May We Should Get Some Super Ones Of The Both Of Ya. Anyways Hope Ya Can Make It In May And All Your Wedding Plans Go Smoothly.

Cheers To The Both Of Ya

Sue
I dont have a camers phone hon but if ya can send me any photos of Sami by email that would be great! :) My email is dudetricia@hotmail.com :p

Okay Dokay

Hiya Hon I Wont Be Able To Do It On Hols But Certaintly When I Get Back I Will Send Them To Ya By The Way Where In Ireland Do Ya Live???

lol i know, i better be careful, Sue will be hanging around my house for the rest of the year, lurkin around corners lol, you dark horse Sue :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Once u meet our lovely Sue, you then have to then get urself a whole new identity and be put on the witness protection list like those criminals. You are never safe again :p :p

Bless

Shannon Run Hide From Them 2 Weirdos
God The Things They Let On This Forum Nowadays Also The Girl I Work With Is Studying Law In Griffith College
Scarier And Scarier What Year Ya In And Whats Ur Second Name And Wha Colour Nin Nins Ya Wearing

Kidding Aside She Has Just Gone Through A Load Of Exams Includind Some Weird Word Prudential Or Something Like That Carmy And Bilge Ur The Best

Love Yas All

The Stalker From Dublin

Yes Bilge, im so sick of dealing with all these jurisprudential issues lol ...yeh Sue i just sat the same set of exams and they were a bloody nightmare, im in the final year of the LLB (hONS) IN iRISH lAW.

ITS SUCH A JOY....NOT :mad:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
It will all be worth it in the end when your a high flying legal eagle though, Shan!

Bilge just cant wait to suck under oath. She is gonna be the most bent ..erm i mean best lawyer ever! :D