Enjoy in Times Square - New York

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
That is cool! God i wish i was there!!!!!!!!

I am watching some people crossing the road, i think they are lost coz they got their map out har har.

Ahhhh, between this cam and jail cam, i will never be bored again :p

that is great,who wud have thought we wud be able to watch new york on live cam. and also jail cam. its great what u can do.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Omg Im going delerious. I just read that as:

''Let's keep looking, we might see oonies pussy''

Oh man...*needs to get some sleep* :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
bEaCh BoY said:
puhahaha.. Hey carmy.. You ok? :sweety:
Bwuahaha Yes, buddy i'm fine. :eek: :eek:

Haha...So back to the cam: wow..great, splendid, wonderful, excellent...

Hehe theres A guy trying to give fliers to passing people but no one is taking them. SMILE DUDE UR ON EARTH CAM!!!!!

Ahh looking at this it takes me back. To think I was there only a few days ago. It is a place I think everyone should see at least once. Looking at the ticket office in Times Square reminds me how cold it was while I was queueing for my tickets for Mamma Mia last week. It was well worth it though!
Hey Beach Boy, sorry I couldn't drop by, definately next time, but will probably see you in Kus first for that drink!! :cheers:

Oonie said:
Ahh looking at this it takes me back. To think I was there only a few days ago. It is a place I think everyone should see at least once. Looking at the ticket office in Times Square reminds me how cold it was while I was queueing for my tickets for Mamma Mia last week. It was well worth it though!
Hey Beach Boy, sorry I couldn't drop by, definately next time, but will probably see you in Kus first for that drink!! :cheers:
Hey Oonie!! Welcome back! OMG Mamma Mia is the one show I wanted to see but I ended up seeing The Producers. It was amazing.. Next buy your tickets from the place right in front of the cadillac ad.. They go for 50% less!!

Haha.. It's ok you didn't drop by.. When you are in NY there is no reason to come to boring VA.. I should have come over there..:doh:

ha ha

if you came she might of ran away!!! lol only kiddin

she is givin me all the good places to go to when i head of in september!!! lol

xxxx

I wanna go around xmas next year... should be a great time! I went to NY once, in the spring, which was also lovely though! Guess a cool city is fun no matter the month or season!

Bilge said:
I wanna go around xmas next year... should be a great time! I went to NY once, in the spring, which was also lovely though! Guess a cool city is fun no matter the month or season!
Let me know when you are in NY babe.. I'll probably be there for the next X-MAS.. I can't sit in Virginia when you are so close to me:kiss:

my mums friends is coming to stay at our house and in return for our hospitality we get to go to their home in new york wayhay how cool is that! ul have to tell me all the good places id love to go! hehe well chuffed xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Smilina said:
Hmm, Mell had an interesting idea... Wondering what's happened with that one... :p

:whistle:
Still working on that, babe.

I have enrolled myself in a ''how to get rich quick with simple idea's'' course. It shouldnt be long until your new computer is on your doorstep.

My PA suggested we could have a whip round.

$2 per person x 711 members....... *Cha Cha Chinggggg*