Any Belgian Girls - Is daar iemand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee Haaa

Is It Me Eline But Why Is Everyone Gone So Serious On The Forum At The Mo
Ahhhhhhhhh Welllll We Can Amuse Ourselves

Umit Wears A Brown Thong Underneath His Trousers For Obvious Reasons
Viva Wears Womens Knickers
Karem The New Member Has Smelly Feet(he Has To Have Something Wrong With Him He Is Tooooooo Good Lookin
Beach Boy Has 3 Feet

flynns08 said:
Is It Me Eline But Why Is Everyone Gone So Serious On The Forum At The Mo
Ahhhhhhhhh Welllll We Can Amuse Ourselves

So true honey :p But I have to go now, must play a tennisgame :cool: See you next time !!

Karem The New Member Has Smelly Feet(he Has To Have Something Wrong With Him He Is Tooooooo Good Lookin
Hahhaaaa well you are really funny chick !! I really would see all guy's here while comming out of bed, with puffy eyes and hair that goes everyway exapt te right one :p

(ps that count fur us to....hahahaaaa :D

Love ya

flynns08 said:
Dutch= Blonde Hair Blonde Cats Blonde Dogssmoke 100 Cigs A Day And Dont Talk To Anybody Else Except Other Dutch People And Wear Orange Underwear???????????
Don't worry Sue, we (the foreigners of Holland) are slowly teaching them that you can be a brunette and sexy as well, and talking to other people that aren't Dutch is good too...

About the 100 cigs a day... I think we might've taught em that too as you knw us Turks are infamous nicotine-aholics

I Am The Way

Catholics Say
I Am The Way The Truth And The Life Whoever Follows Me Shall Have Eternal Life

Turks Say
As Above Except Whoever Shags Me Etc Etc

As I Am A Catholic God I Wasnt Slaggin You Just The Wording Of The Above Sentence

Sue Kneels Down And Makes An Act Of Contrition

However I Am Converted To The Turkish Way Of Life

Sue(most Definiteley)

Who

Ya Wha What Do Ya Mean Where The Bloody Hell Am I

Ahhhhhhhhhhh There Is Some Mad Man With A Stick And A Long Robe Running Around The Office After Me

Help Ahhhhhhhhh Feck This I'm Off To The Mosque

Sue

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
Just act like you did Cee... picture how confusing it would be if she started explaining :confused:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA true.

*Flicks hair* fair point sue..i totally getcha sista..

Ask

Ask Me La La Or Should I Say Go Ask Your Friend Phlange Features Ya Mad Pure Innocent(not Big Huge Not) Girl Whose Manifestation On Earth Was Made In The Image Of All That Is Good And Pure

Hmmmmmmmm How Much More Bok Can I Infiltrate This Forum With
Sue

Carmy

Carmy Whad Do Ya Mean Me Gots Already Sutured Viva Sent The Stitches By Post Anyway Guys Its Been A Pleasure
(for Me Only )

Yipeeeee Only 12 Weeks To Go

Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks

Tesekkurederim Garfield Bir Sey Degil,
Where Do Ya Work In Kusy And Will You Be There For The Summer . A Lot Of The Guys I Know Work In Kusy For The Summer And Either Are From Istanbul Or Izmir Very Few Are From Kusy

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.