Once they were young..:))))

Thanks

JESUS WASNT BRAD PITT A DOGS LA LA WHEN HE WAS A BABY THANK GOD HES A TRUE BABE NOW AND LEONARDO STILL LOOKS LIKE A GIRL. PIERCE BABY STILL LOOKS BEAUTIFUL THOUGH.
HEY BEACH BOY THEY WERE COOL PICS YOUR DE BABE

SUE:p

Brad

I Wudnt Throw Him Outa Bed For Eatin Crisps But I Like Real Men Not Plastic Ones Like Leonardo Di Caprio . Real Men Are Keanu Reeves
Sean Connery(even Though He's Old He's A Legend
Robert De Niro
Andy Garcia God I Wud Let Him Do Everythinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg To Me He Is What Men Was Made For
Phwar
Sue Exits Stage Left To Pour Cold Water Over Her La La

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
OMG Andy Garcia is SO yummy!!!!!!!!!

Leonardo di caprio is a sissy. I used to love him back in the day when he was in basketball diaries, but he is sooooooo 1990's

Ooooh you speak my language...

Keanu, Sean, Robert, Andy.... grrrrr but above all of them rises Bruce Willis (and Ali of course!)

I don't like the boyish, picture perfect men either

Jesus

Omg I Was Watchin Bruce Willis In The Movie Valentine The Other Night And I Had To Go To The Loo At Least Ten Times He Is Soooooooo Yummy. I Was Watchin Andy Garcia As Well During The Week In Oceans Eleven What A Lash
Carmy Andy IS EDIBLE KNICKERS I Wish HE Was So Here Right Now I Wouldnt Care . Hey Hon Me Box Was Full Earlier On Did You Get My Message

Yummm

Sue

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
flynns08 said:
Carmy Andy IS EDIBLE KNICKERS I Wish HE Was So Here Right Now I Wouldnt Care . Hey Hon Me Box Was Full Earlier On Did You Get My Message

Yummm

Sue
Yeah Andy is lush....i watched 'When a man loves a woman' the other day...aww he is just too sexy for his own good.

Yeah i am in the midst of replying to ya PM...but i keep getting distracted :eek:

Bryan Adams is my definition of a real man, no pretences about looks or anything, he is what he is and to me...that is sexy! Plus he has a really sexy voice :p

And his whole attitude towards fame impresses me and rea;;y im seen a pic of him when he was a kid, he was sooooo cute!