animated pictures

hey i was wondering if anyone can just help me out for my gcse graphics portfolio im doing my work on a turkish restaurant so im using a lot of pictures from the culture and i was wondering if anyone could tell me a good place to get animated pictures from relating to turkey such as the funky belly dancer on the homepage as iv looked on google images and im finding it very difficult to find anything good. it would be much appreciated! thanks very much love joanne x x x x :confused:

Nice clips there, but don't typ turkey..... I did without thinking ofcourse.... and found all Turkey's ....!! (the one with feathers you eat for thanksgiving) :doh:

xx

Iám al exited if I have any valentine cards....haven't been home yet !! I'll let you know tonight....maybe I find a bouquet of red roses at the door ...???

Well I'll got to have some dreamssss . :eek:

And Sue for you, MY VALENTINE :kiss:

xx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Iám al exited if I have any valentine cards....haven't been home yet !! I'll let you know tonight....maybe I find a bouquet of red roses at the door ...???
muwhaha *Waits in suspence* did ya? did ya? :)

If not..never fear Mella is here:

Hi Carmy

Hey Carmy Baby I'll Take The Bunch Off Ya I Didnt Get Anything From Nobody Boooooooo Hooooooo
But I Did Get Three Messages From Turkey From 3 Friends Of Mine Which Made My Day. God All Those Miles Away And They Thought Of Me Little Babes.
Anyway Why Shud It Take Just One Day In The Year To Show Someone That You Care It Should Be Done Everyday And Eline Did Ya Get Anyif Ya Did Fair Play Ta Ya