Birhan's new avatar - u like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol he is as gay as the day is long...but so hot!!!!! no girl in their right mind would kick him outta bed. Oh birhan just put a bag over my head and we're good to go baby

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
This is too funNEE, of cause he can CEE when BEE plays with her GEE because he has paid good moNEE to CEE BEE playing with her GEE, dont disapoint tHEE

He's real although he looks to good to be real.. he's every woman's dream but unfortunately he rather plays with lil boys than girls.... :(

Oh My God

Gee Is All Over The Forum Jesus Birhan Is So Much Better Than Any Gee That I Have Seen

I Am In Hysterics :d Birhan Wud Not Be Interested In Any Gee As He Is Gayeeeee

Bless His Little Cotton Socks Roll Him Over And Up The Got We Go

Sue
I Cant Stop Laughing

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
omg joanne are you joking lass? I hope so because i can see charachteristics of the elephant man in that picture ha ha

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hahahahaha PHEW! lol well ya never know, some partially blind girl out there could fancy elephant boy..

:eek: my bad...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Don't feel bad. Yanno how some people have shoe fetishes or leather fetishes..Well Gayhan has a fetish for people being mean to him. He really gets off on it. So the meaner you are - the better :)

Joanne babe, you're young, but not that young that you've never heard of rape are you? :p :p :p

I would gladly spend the rest of my life in jail, for 5 minutes of sweet Gayhan loving!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
Joanne babe, you're young, but not that young that you've never heard of rape are you? :p :p :p

I would gladly spend the rest of my life in jail, for 5 minutes of sweet Gayhan loving!!!

Haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Babe...I think we just over stepped 'sex with a sponge' we always outdo ourselves, hurrahhhh (thankfully only we know what im on about here :eek: )

Muwhahahahahahahaha!!! Oh my God YES!!! I didn't think it was possible to overstep that line!

Another score for Team CBG!

*folds hands & prays* Please God don't let anyone find out about this....

Status
Not open for further replies.