Photo Sharing by Kerem - part 2

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
but I could qualify as a good girl on holidays, because I'm just too goddamn picky about men!!!! So I don't get it on with anyone.
Haha i am the same.

Actually im way way TOO picky... which probably isn't a good thing at all.

Judy said:
oh know not to get on the wrong side of you then!!! have to be extra careful!!! lol

i just like to go and have a good time!!!!!

xxxx
Haha, you'll be fine I'm sure! I only get like that when people piss me off or when I get "bad looks" from well uuhhhmmm other "mean girls" hahaha! It's a heavy competition!

You're right though, a good time is what it's all about!!!

Carmella said:
Haha i am the same.

Actually im way way TOO picky... which probably isn't a good thing at all.
I don't know, I consider it a good thing, it's also a matter of caring bout yourself and wanting the best for yourself... you're much less likely to end up with a prick (and an std for that matter lol). It gets bad when you have impossible demands and really want TOO much...

i think i can behave myself!!! lol

your not bad your a cool girl!!!!

yea to right it is about having a good time!!!! i defiently make sure i have a good time!! lol

xxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
I don't know, I consider it a good thing, it's also a matter of caring bout yourself and wanting the best for yourself... you're much less likely to end up with a prick (and an std for that matter lol). It gets bad when you have impossible demands and really want TOO much...
I suppose it is. But sometimes you should forget Mr.Right and go for Mr. Right now.

I suppose it's way better to be picky than erm...easy (for want of a better word)

Judy said:
sorry!!! im prob stupid!! i dont know wat that means!!! sorry!!

xxx
what what means?

Carmella said:
I suppose it is. But sometimes you should forget Mr.Right and go for Mr. Right now.

I suppose it's way better to be picky than erm...easy (for want of a better word)
well wouldn't it be great if Mr. Right would also be Mr. Right now... ahhh... a girl and her dreams...

Sparring is a boxing term... it means you're gonna take something into the ring to sort/fight it out.

With pick-sparr I meant; wanna see who's pickier... ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
Sparring is a boxing term... it means you're gonna take something into the rign to sort/fight it out.

With pick-sparr I meant; wanna see who's pickier...
Oh - haha.

I am actually turning so Dutch that the first definition of 'Spar' that came to mind was not that of a boxing ring.

Hahaha Judessss, stop calling yaself stupid babe!!! Mel & I have a code language and we kinda expect everyone to understand it... so it's not you being stupid, it's us being uuuhhh... US!

Carmella said:

Yeh lol ya know my dad used to always say to me (joking) ya might be easy but ya aint never gonna be cheap lol, now im not easy but what he meant was dont sell yourself short.

So if you looked at my past boyfriends you would see for example a doctor and a psychologist but i never would have been happy with them just cos of what they were!

Plus i dont think there is an exact thing as Mr Right, i used to and i was very picky too but it always let to me subconsciously destroying relationships. I think there are several men out there that you can be happy with. It really all comes down to whether they have a good heart at the end of the day! And if they would do anything for you then you cant go far wrong :)

Unless they are actually an obsessed psycho lol :doh:

Hey

Hey Judy Stop Sayin Sorry Girl As The Rest Said You Have Nothing To Be Sorry For Oh Fellow Patriot Irish Girl .
Shannon I Agree But I Have Been Bloody Searchin Everywhere And Its So Hard To Find Someone Decent . All I Want Is Someone Who Cares About Me And Makes Me Laugh Thats Really Important

But Alack And Alas I Cant Find
Boooooooo Hoooooooooo
Ah Well Maybe This Year

Sue

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Girls go on about how looks and money are the important thing ..But at the end of the day if a guy treats you like you deserve to be treated, you are very lucky to find that.

Although saying that i have a checklist and if they fail to meet the criteria then it's goodbye :p