Hi........I'm back!

Hi Guys,

Well I'm back from NYC and I had an absolute ball over there. My arms are sore from carrying all the bags of shopping everyday ;)
It was just fab, I bought as much as I could pack into my cases, but I know I could have bought more.
My friends and I even had our own St. Patricks day parade early (in a very drunk state in the early hours of the morning!)
I went ot see Mamma Mia on Broadway which was excellent. I have some photos that I must send to Umit to publish, will get around to it soon, once I recover!
Good to be back

PS. did any of you see me on the Times Square webcam?? I was waving at you :bye:

Hi Honey,

Welcome back !! It's good to hear you had a wonderfull time...and really I am looking forward to your pics !! Unfortunatly I didn't see you at the webcam....and I had it on the whole thime you where there...... :p

xxx

Welcome back Oonie, great to hear ya had such a good time.

Im so jealous of all the shopping.

What was the nightlife like? Or did ya have any energy at all after all the shopping.

xjen

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Welcome Back....What shops did ya goto??! What did you buy?! omg how exciting :D

Glad you had a great time chick xo

Thanks for all the welcomes girlies...good to be back (in a way)
Let me see where do I start?

Shops.... Mexx, Banana Republic, Forever 21, Victorias Secret, Century 21, Gap, Bang Bang, the list is endless. I bought handbags, shoes, jackets, jeans, dresses, tops, a bit of everything really.
As for nightlife, it was mainly restaurants and bars for me, but there is such a variety of them and the service and food everywhere is excellent.
I tried to get a picture of myself on the big piano (that Tom Hanks jumped on in the film "Big") in FAO Shwartz but it was kids only so I sulked for the day!!! lol
I had four days in Manhattan and four in Long Island. If any of you are thinking of going I can recommend the Milford Plaza Hotel. It is dead central, just off Times Square and so handy for everything.
Hopefully I will send the pix to Umit tomorrow, so you can get a better idea of what I am talking about.
You would want to see the shops and even peoples houses, the way they were all decorated for Valentines Day.........amazing!! :inlove:

Hey Oonie where in LongIsland did ya go to? I spent a summer there as a student, had one of the best summers of my life. The craic and the dudes, aw the dudes!!! All tanned and buff. Stayed on the tip of Long Island, a place called Montauk its a real hippy town. LongIsland is beautiful.

Hi Jenny,

I passed through Mantauk. I was staying with friends in Massapequa Park. I'm sure you know it. I had a great day last Sunday. We went out to the Nautical mile and the Fire Island lighthouse. It is really nice out there.........I can only imagine it in summer.

thanks for the welcome Joanne, nice to meet you :)

Oonie said:
Thanks for all the welcomes girlies...good to be back (in a way)
Let me see where do I start?

Shops.... Mexx, Banana Republic, Forever 21, Victorias Secret, Century 21, Gap, Bang Bang, the list is endless.
A little bit of Holland whereever you go...

Glad you had an amazing time Una!!

Yes it was great in the summer we had loads of beach parties, the guys are real cute out there, theres loadsa bikers aswell. I dont know where Massapequa park. Is that the lighthouse on the very tip on Long Island basically Montauk.

I would love to go back mmm some day i will just to see what their all up to? Met lots of cool characters out there. The people were so chilled out, and friendly.

Lots of Irish students go out there every summer and get jobs, i had every odd job going..... From shot girl to sandwiche maker to cleaner bloody hell dont know how i did it all. You'd work at anything if you everyday you woke up to sunshine though wouldnt you?