Hi im new

British-Jo

Not Active Member
hi im Jo new to the site some of you may know my daughter x0x_JoAnNe_x0x shes a big fan of this forum and introduced to it. Well im a big fan of kusadasi too i love it which i will have in common with you people. Well i hope to talk to you all soon.
Love Jo xxx :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hehe, we are all nice here :) I'm sure you'll grow to love this place as much as your daughter, it's the best forum.

Lol @ your signature.. Ah, i like you already :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Carmella said:
I'm sure you'll grow to love this place as much as your daughter
LOL ....I just re-read that, I meant - you'll love the forum as much as your daughter does,

Not you'll love the forum as much as you love your daughter haha

:eek:

British-Jo

Not Active Member
hello again i wonder how do i put my pic on here as i cant find any where to put it on ... i look young for my age and people think me and my daughters are sisters than their mum ... Im a single mum here and missing everything in kusadsaii ... i wld love go back agin cos the place is brilliant ..

any way " merhaba !!!! tanistigima memum oldum ....... i know little turkish here ..

theres another >>>> ben sagirm konusabillira ama duyomam

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hey Jo babe...

I know you're new around here...But you only have to post things Once, we may not always answer straight away hun, but i garentee you we will always answer. :)

If you are in doubt or are unsure as to what you are and aren't allowed to do, You can always read over the rules; Kusadasi.Biz Forum Rules :p

11- Give people a little time to respond to your requests. There's a lot going on in these forums and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.

British-Jo

Not Active Member
oh ok i send twice by mistake as i was learning how send here . tell me more abt yourselves and any u say at marine .. i miss kusdasi lots and wish i was over there . any off you know mustafa from friday shop . and those at green island resturant . i also thought it be also nice if this website has a photo alum of pictures etc ... oh god im so bored here now and nothing do .. got week off work . im so bored while my daughters at school .

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
British-Jo said:
i also thought it be also nice if this website has a photo alum of pictures etc ... oh god im so bored here now and nothing do .. got week off work . im so bored while my daughters at school .
Hey Chick, there is already a photo album of member's holiday snaps here Photo Sharing

Joanne's piccies are also there. x

British-Jo

Not Active Member
i thought it be a good idea if any off you like how to say things in turkish and english ... cos i do know some turkish sentences as i have been studying some and it can be hard to learn but i made many turkish friends on line now .. i also noticed that no turkish woman come on net but it be nice to get know some too . my friend 's wife doesnt know english but i try type in turkish to her . she doesnt come on much cos its hard but i like know if theres any more good prases to say .. i only know little

British-Jo

Not Active Member
My wish

My wish is that I wish I was not deaf because if I was hearing for sure things would be alot easier like communcation with hearing people ,
having good jobs and anything which hearing can do.
Also listening to the music which must be very beauiful.... That's why my deepest wish is to be able to hear .
This is not about low-esteem
Its alot easier but i can understand that everyone is differnent, as well as you see the doctors are doing lots work to help people like myself to get better ( like having hearing implants) things may sometimes work and some may not .. thats a very long way to go on being PERFECT ..
Now as I say what my deepest wish is to be hearing and you know the different as i can too.

Theres many things i wish to be hearing and i know its hard being deaf and sometimes that i do feel missing out but to tell you the truth here- I am glad that i am deaf and theres nothing wrong with being deaf ..

Now then as i ask you this question - Do you sometimes wish what its like to be deaf at times ....BE HONEST!!!
Its very normal to feel that way as i do
As i am deaf and i have accepted my deafness since i was born that way ( family history on mums side) and i have learned to live with it ,
This also helps me to teach others who have problems with their lives ...

so i am proud that my children are hearing .

Being deaf has nothing to be ashamed of !!!!
:) :bigok: ........

hope this helps you understand what its like being deaf .. whats your wishes !!!