Izmir English Newspaper

Hi
Just been reading about a new english language newspaper that has just been launched called IZMIR.

It comes out monthly and is aimed at promoting the city to businessmen and tourists.
I wonder if you wil be able to pick it up in Kus.It may be very helpful for those of us planning a trip to Izmir.
:)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Joan & Pete,

Within 2 weeks. Karen posted this info the other day...

welshturks;89213 said:
Also, next week, after issue 9 has gone bye byes, I will be putting together the web site and the pages on there will be, although not the complete paper, the highlights so to speak, plus some other features we are designing at the moment. I say WE - I mean Oz, without his help and Dave's I would still be on keyboards 101!!! We hope to have an easy access, informative and regularly updated site operational with in the next 2 weeks!!

ege eye

thanks..have heard a lot about this paper .but only since we have been back home. so have not had the chance to check it out yet..will look forward to it

marky mark;89268 said:
Hi
Just been reading about a new english language newspaper that has just been launched called IZMIR.

It comes out monthly and is aimed at promoting the city to businessmen and tourists.
I wonder if you wil be able to pick it up in Kus.It may be very helpful for those of us planning a trip to Izmir.
That sounds über cool! Great for Izmir! Thanks for bringing that to our attention Mark!;)

Carmella;89396 said:
Joan & Pete,

Within 2 weeks. Karen posted this info the other day...

I can´t wait for the website! I really liked Ege Eye and brought a copy with me back to Denmark.

Shannon;89432 said:
I always read The New Anatolia over there, i think thats what its called. Its good!
Must read it next time I´m over Shan!;)

I'm looking forward to seeing this new paper for Izmir too. I've looked for a website through the TDN web site but nothing so far. It will be nice to have something dedicated to Izmir - there's so much there, it's too big for me to cover from here and I always enjoy reading new stuff. If anyone finds a web ady please post it.

Thanks

Karen