Guys Help

Remember how i was saying last night that my brother brought home a scorpion???

Well i got home last night and he dragged me into his room and it turns out he didnt get a scorpion..oh no, instead he brought hone a bloody TARANTULA SPIDER :cry:

I cant live with a spider in the house, im terrified of spiders. Ive been thinking about investing in some rat poison :nf02: he he he

Any ideas.....eugh im quivering at the thought of the damn thing, if he ever escapes, i swear im moving out :confused:

awww spiders are cool! hmm have u asked him to get rid of it? doubt that would work maybe you could just set it free while he is not in because killing it seems too harsh lol xx

You're right, i'll just let it kill me instead :1pissed: lol

I cant believe he did that, i just know onw of these days hes gonna chase me around the house with it! :doh:

OMG, i hate the bloody things!! Your braver than me even staying in the same house as it!! Maybe u can hire pest control or something, although im not sure how your brother would take it when he came home to find that is gone!!

But arent all Tarantula's killers???

I cant take it, the thing has to die or im moving out! Its all hairy with pink at the tip of his six horrible disgusting smelly legs eeuuughh

u cant have a killing trantula i dont think they could be sold they have to be well tamed ones i think but im not 100% sure but how would u get hold of a killing tranantula? ul be fine shannon if it attacks u we will send down umits army of insect busters hehe xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
OMG EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate spiders. Things with 8 legs are not normal.

Evacuate the house Shannon! Have you never seen arachnophobia?! haha I would personally knock the shit out of my brother if he did that to me..

My kidda of an ex boyfriend (I call him spiderman) had 2 of the things and one day we were lying on his couch and I happened to fall asleep, so my darling boyfriend put this spider on me and it was crawling over my arm, I woke up and sat bolt upright, screamed my head off 'n' picked it up and through it so hard at the wall, dumped him and left. I'm terrified of the little buggars. I'm such a drama queen...If i see a spider, even if it's tiny, I jump on chairs, screamin, waving me arms around ha ha haaaaaa

*shivvers at the though*

can just imagine your ex's horror, to find that his beloved spider was no more after u threw it at the wall!!! what a shame it would have been if it did die ( yeah right 1 less spider in the world is the best thing that could ever happen!!)

Carmella said:
OMG EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate spiders. Things with 8 legs are not normal.

Evacuate the house Shannon! Have you never seen arachnophobia?! haha I would personally knock the shit out of my brother if he did that to me..

I'm such a drama queen...If i see a spider, even if it's tiny, I jump on chairs, screamin, waving me arms around ha ha haaaaaa

*shivvers at the though*
Mella i am exactly the same, mice i can handle, i even think they are kinda cute but if i see a spider in my room, even a tiny one, i will not enter the room again until i see the thing killed in fron of my eyes.
I just cant handle them at all!!! My brother made me go down to his room last night to look at the thing, i took a peek and got so freaked out that i bolted out of the room, knocking over his 3 guitars along the way! He wasnt happy, but i dont give a bleepin bleep. He has brough my worst nightmare into the house :1pissed:

ive had a trantula and there harmless, well mine died after bout 3 months. im crap with pets. but the really are harmless as long as you feed the ever once in a while then itll be ur friend for life.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
charlie255 said:
as long as you feed the ever once in a while then itll be ur friend for life.
Lol, uh huh I'd rather have a friend for life that isn't so hairy and has 8 legs.

Who can possibly in their right mind think this is cute?!?! It's giving me the heeby geebies just looking @ it!

christ if my brother brought that in my house :nf02: just suck it up wit the hoover shannon n say it was an accident !!lol!! the worse thing possible would be if some one brought a bird into my house budgies parrots anything wit wings n id have heart failure i think and if it was a chicken oh god im not even gonna go there :cry: but i like rats n mice i tink their cute i used to have a gerbil called henry n i luved it until henry found himself a girlfriend n we had a family of 22!!lol the evil one i call mother took my poor henry back too the pet shop!!sniff sniff!!!poor henry...