Skiing !!

Eline, hope u have a great time there hon!! I never really wanted to go on a skiing holiday, coz of it being sooooo cold!! But i think it could be kinda cool get dressed up in all the designer ski gear!! That and having a drop dead gorgeous instructor helping me up every time i fell down *goes into my own little dream land*

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
chocolatehoney said:
That and having a drop dead gorgeous instructor helping me up every time i fell down *goes into my own little dream land*
Haha I had that when I went to Austria for the first time, I really couldn't move on Ski's, so I dished out 80 euro's a day just to be taught the basic (bloody ridiculously expensive) .....but it was all worth it when I got this super sexy instructer from Australia. Needless to say -I fell over alot (on purpose) and he had to keep helping me up. :eek:

Have a great Time, El babygirl. I love aprez ski! So much fuuuu-hun. Build a snowman for meeee,

Kusjes <3

xox

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Shannon said:
I love the bit where she skiis into the pharmacy and tries to ask for a pregnancy test :lmfao:
Hahahahaha yeah :D :D

I liked the bit where she called Mark up to tell him he has a perfect bottom and he had her on loudspeaker in the middle of a meeting. Woop can't wait till it's out on DVD :)

wow eline! hope ur time there is fandabbydozy sure it will be hunnie iv never been skiing ul have to give us all the great details when u get bck hope u enjoy it xxx

chocolatehoney said:
Eline, hope u have a great time there hon!! I never really wanted to go on a skiing holiday, coz of it being sooooo cold!! But i think it could be kinda cool get dressed up in all the designer ski gear!! That and having a drop dead gorgeous instructor helping me up every time i fell down *goes into my own little dream land*
Imagine... glitering snow, azure blue sky and a great big warm sun shining alllllll day !! No really honey it can be cold but in March the weather wil be very good. It's hard to imagine but you can lie there in you bikini !! ;) So my tan will be okidoki before I go to Kusadasi :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Woweeee Looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Those ski lift thingys are a nightmare though, I always land flat on my face with my ski's going in all directions) :eek:

well that's the good thing about ski-trips, all day loads of fun. Seeing people / friends fall down flat on their faces...can't think of nothing that's more funny !! :D

But I am not that clever to... Nice story....:

Last year I sat in the ski-lift with my girlfriend (also very blonde :p ) and a like we girlies do...talk talk talk bla bla bla and no way paying attention that we had to get out !! So at the very last minute my GF screams at me "we have to get out but how?"" and Iám jelling back "whell honey we have to jump....NOW" so we did...at eachother !!! :doh: :doh: So there we were...all snow and ski-material all over the place !!

You can imagine all our other friends who were waiting there for us had to take a half hour break before they could continue skiing !! :confused:

xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hahaha :D

You sound like me. I am always doing stupid stuff like that. Last year - I got totally confused with the different colour ski runs and how easy/medium/hard they were. (Could I be anymore blonde!!) I ended up going Flying down a black run, thinking it was the easiest sort. I lost ALL control and had to throw myself into a big bush at the side, and then a load of kid's from the Ski school came skiing down laughing at me. :eek:

It really freaked me out. But It was a good excuse to take off those stupid ski's and sit in the log cabin bar drinking.

Looking forward to hearing your funny stories from your forthcoming trip :p

Well it's a bit of a shame but really the first years of skiing are the most funny !! This time I will go for the 7th time and now I don't crash that much anymore :eek: But ofcourse we all make our share of "blunders" so I now I am gonna get my face in the snow :doh:

Oh and Mell when you wanne see some funny skiing pics then PM your e-mail adress. I'll send them to you. Luckely it's not me at those pics...I am always the one with the camera ;) hahaha

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
LOL, Okay i'll pm you it now.. :D

Ps) Good thinking Batman! Im always smart too- and have full control of the camera and picture-taking so I'm not on the pictures.

Us blonde's are not as dumb as we look *evil laugh*

Carmella said:
LOL, Okay i'll pm you it now.. :D

Ps) Good thinking Batman! Im always smart too- and have full control of the camera and picture-taking so I'm not on the pictures.

Us blonde's are not as dumb as we look *evil laugh*
Well ofcourse we are not as dumb as we look, that's our cover !!! gna gna gna :cool:

I will sent them to you tonight don't have them here....
and I will and the funny stories to it to !!

Skiing

There Is N Way In Earth You Wud Catch Me On A Pair Of Ski's I Cant Even Walk Down The Street Without Fallin Over. The First Year I Went To Kusy I Fell All Over The Place But Thats Another Story.
God The Feel Of The Cold Snow On Me Face Ahhhhhh No Way Hose

Eline I Admire Your Sense Of Adventure And Enjoy Yourselves And No Broken Bones

Sue

I am counting next week, this time I am skiing down the slopes....zoeefff zoeffff :miranda:

Can't wait anymore.....wanna go TODAY :cry:

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
i wanna come im sneaking in ya case eline!!! and omg mella hasnt got an avatar never thought id see the day !
Oke Joey !! sneak in my suitcase...and I will take you down the slopes ;)

Mell and no Av.....wow...call CNN !! :D