In great need of some luck!

Hiya everyone well this is me crapping my pants (not literally hehe) iv got my 2nd maths gcse tomorrow and its soooooooo hard im all panicky! and its so hard to revise maths! well im in need of some luck lol and good advice! i did one in november but that was easier and i came out well but this one is so hard and iv revised all i can! well thanks for all listening to me moan i'll let you know how it went tomorrow! hope it goes well. :cry:
Love Joanne :confused:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Let us how it went baybee!!... I really don't envy you in the slightest, GCSE's suuuck!!!! Especially Maths...You don't even wanna know what grade I got! But like you actually need to know how to work out Quadratic equations in later life!! *Rolls Eyes*

Mel xox

(Have you tried that BBC GCSE Bitesize website? Apparently that can really help, they even have mock practise exams, ect.)

Best of Luck Joanne, Maths exams are toughies i hated maths when i was in school! I spent Maths class scribbling all over my book, its no wonder i did so badly at Maths and got great results in Art.

Let us know how you get on.
xjen

hey everyone! i done it! well i dunno if i did very well but i tried my best and it wasnt even as hard as i thought it would be but there was a few tricky ones that got me :confused: but i was so glad it was over! i couldnt stop smiling when they said time was up hehe! well thanks for all ya support guys and mel ill try that site iv heard its good too! :) xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Aw *Wipes tear from eye* Y'all are so cute.

I'm gonna force my mum to join up and post about how brilliant and great I am.

(I would have to hold a gun to her head, or bribe her... :p :p)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
OOh, I'm so glad you reminded me! Hahaha :eek: I totally forgot.

Although in Holland, Mothers day is in a few months. so if i forget it on Sunday - I have a backup plan muwhaha

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
awww is your mum in ireland still (ithink thats were i remember u saying u lived) and how long you lived in holland for now? i really wanna move away when im older be soooo cool!xxx

Hehe No My dad lives in England (I'm english). My mum lives in Holland (coz she's married to a Dutch guy) So i'm just over visiting for awhile :)

Man, I miss the English shops. You have no idea!!

Do Ya Know What

Do Ya Know What Carmy I Dont Know How Old Ya Are And All This Time I Knows Ya. Well I Wud Rather Shop In Holland With The Nice Weather And All That, At The Moment We Are Having A Blizzard Of Snow And Its 2 Degrees
Bloody Brass Monkeys And Its Spring Eh Hello?????

Sue