chocolate

**claire**

Super Moderator
REASONS WHY CHOCOLATE IS BETTER THAN SEX!!

1. You can always get chocolate.
2. Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.
3. You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.
4. Good chocolate is easy to find.
5. The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.
6. You can have chocolate anywhere - even in front of your mother.
7. If you bite the nuts too hard, the chocolate wont mind.

:p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
kusadasigirl69 said:
wat!!!!!thats is soooooooo wrong!!
Hahaa!! Couldn't have put it better myself.

I suppose if you don't like choccie, then you hafta have alotta sex to make up for not liking it. :cool:

Oh Iám soooooo sorry but really don't give a dammmm about chocolate !! :eek:

Tell you a story about that !!

Once there was a little girl (me) and she visited her grandparents in Belgium...for the way back they (me and my brother) got a big bag of provisions. In that bag o whole lot of Cote dór chocolate....so we eat and eat in the back of the car...that's untill I am starting to look a little green......and puked out all of the Cote dór..Really unbeliveble how sick I wass :( So that's probably the last time I eat chocolate !!

Carmella said:
Hahaa!! Couldn't have put it better myself.

I suppose if you don't like choccie, then you hafta have alotta sex to make up for not liking it. :cool:

Hahahaa well...no comment on that one !! ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Oh Iám soooooo sorry but really don't give a dammmm about chocolate !! :eek:

Tell you a story about that !!

Once there was a little girl (me) and she visited her grandparents in Belgium...for the way back they (me and my brother) got a big bag of provisions. In that bag o whole lot of Cote dór chocolate....so we eat and eat in the back of the car...that's untill I am starting to look a little green......and puked out all of the Cote dór..Really unbeliveble how sick I wass :( So that's probably the last time I eat chocolate !!
Hahah! I feel ya, sista - I had that with Dorito's. One time when I was really young me and my brother had this really cool babysitter and she brought us lots of dorito's to shut us up, We ate SO much - that we puked dorito's...Now if i even SMELL them I feel soooooo sick. I have banned people brining Dorito's within a 20 mile radius of me. :eek:

Eline said:
Hahahaa well...no comment on that one !! ;)
;) I've decided I don't like chocolate either now!

Bring on the double dose of sex!

[

;) I've decided I don't like chocolate either now!

Bring on the double dose of sex![/QUOTE]

Well the good thing about that is that it burns your caloriens not putting them on !! :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Well the good thing about that is that it burns your caloriens not putting them on !! :p
Hahah yeah. Definately add this in the Kusadasi-Diet book. No chocolate - More sex.

''F**k your way to a perfect body..''

:eek:

When is "the Kusadasi Diet Book"comming out !!??

I sign up for the first copy !! :p

A good tip to is drink loads and loads of beer and eat lots of olive-oil....makes your insides works pretty well... :confused:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
When is "the Kusadasi Diet Book"comming out !!??
I sign up for the first copy !! :p
Lol I thought you were bringing it out babe!!
Oh we can do it together. 'The Kusadasi Diet' By Carmella and Eline. It will definately be a best seller!!

Eline said:
Iám gonna wright a book about it...and make lots of moneyyyyy :p

Chocolat

I Have To Say That I Am Not A Mad Fancier Of Chocolate Either And Wud Rather Something Spicey Instead. Spicey Balls Are Bloody Gorgeous And I Wud Have Them Anyday. Tastes Gorgeous And Tastes Like More!!!!!!!

Carmella said:
Lol I thought you were bringing it out babe!!
Oh we can do it together. 'The Kusadasi Diet' By Carmella and Eline. It will definately be a best seller!!
Oepssss did't remember that one, thanks Mella for reminding !! :eek: Great idea to do it together....we must start a tread about that one so everybody can bring in tips !! I will PM you about it babe !! :) Loads and Loads of money we are gonna make !! :cool:

hehe eline your not my friend char dunt like em and she saves me her easter eggs!! hehehe!!!! i love chocolate - nxt to diamonds of course chocolate is a girls best friend!! and that what u said claire is so true!xxx