check this out weird AND AMAZING

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I did that crystal ball thingy, But they got my symbol wrong, I think I out smarted it, lol!

:D OMG Ewwwwww @ That last link, Shannon don't look!!! You'll never be able to sleep again!!!!!!

Jokes

Hi Sarah The Spider Thing Was Gross
The Bog Blonde Certaintly Was Scarey How The Hell Wud Ya Get A Bed To Fit Her ????but The Optical Illusions The First One Didnt Work For Me And The Ghost That Ran Outa De Shed Looked Like Me On A Sunday Morning After Being Out The Night Before

Fair Play Ta Ya Hon

Cheers
Sue

Lol Shannon Dont Listen To Mella Its Really A Pic Of A Cute Little Dog!!!lol!!
That Blonde Woman Was Like Woah Like How Does She Get Clothes ? N Will She Go Out Wit A Nother Giant N They Can All Have Giant Babys?? ( In Lala Land Again!!)

Sarah

Sarah That First One Doesnt Work It Gave Me A Different Symbol Too Are We Doing Something Wrong ???

Sue
Ps I Am Just Thinking Viva And Umit Wud Run A Mile If He Saw That Blonde Comim There Way

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
kusadasigirl69 said:
That Blonde Woman Was Like Woah Like How Does She Get Clothes ? N Will She Go Out Wit A Nother Giant N They Can All Have Giant Babys?? ( In Lala Land Again!!)
And and if she did have sex with another giant and made giant babies would they be so big that she would give birth to a baby that has the body of a 13 year old? If 2 giants have sex it must cause a small earthquake.
That's just wrong. It's like that woman in the film 'Deuce Bigalo Male Jigalo' that he goes out with.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

and like how wud the babies go to school n have normal toys n stuff? imagine a ten stone baby throwing a rattle at u??!!i dont know wats up wit the first one sue its poo, but it worked for me but am still in zombie state as have bin out thursday friday saturday sunday have alcohol befuddled mind!!lol!! anyway bk to lala land who wud deliver the baby? i nurse wit a crane??!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
kusadasigirl69 said:
and like how wud the babies go to school n have normal toys n stuff? imagine a ten stone baby throwing a rattle at u??!!i dont know wats up wit the first one sue its poo, but it worked for me but am still in zombie state as have bin out thursday friday saturday sunday have alcohol befuddled mind!!lol!! anyway bk to lala land who wud deliver the baby? i nurse wit a crane??!!
and how could you breast feed a giant baby?! Tt would suck your tits dry until they were just 2 shrivveled prunes. What about prams?? You would need to push it around in a fork lift truck. And what about nappies? God can you imagine the mess a giant baby would make, you would need an oxygen mask to change them. Or when the giants have their periods, they would need to use a sheep instead of a tampon.
so many questions, so little time...
*la la land*

but u see all these things r possible in la la land!lol!! itb be like hunni i blew up the kid did u ever watch that?? lol ewww imagine if a giant sneezed !!! i bet the woman is single like a man is sure gonna be intimidated by a woman who cud pick him up n carry him like a hangbag!! anyway flying bk to la la land again wat wud happen if the giant lady had sex wit an average sized man??how?? what?? god this is weird!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
kusadasigirl69 said:
but u see all these things r possible in la la land!lol!! itb be like hunni i blew up the kid did u ever watch that?? lol ewww imagine if a giant sneezed !!! i bet the woman is single like a man is sure gonna be intimidated by a woman who cud pick him up n carry him like a hangbag!! anyway flying bk to la la land again wat wud happen if the giant lady had sex wit an average sized man??how?? what?? god this is weird!!
Ha ha I Love that film!! and honey I shrunk the kids is even better!
Yeah like how could they have sex? His willy would just feel like someones tickling her.
Or imagine if she fell inlove with someone the size of danny devito!! It would be like having sex with a small child. She could never be on top, or she would kill him!!
And if he wanted to give her oral, his whole head would get lost.
I need to find a giant and ask them these questions!

he he he he he ( just has image of mella questioning giant on sex life n noting it all down) lol!! ( of course its ok in lala land) but think of the woman if the man was a giant!!ouch!! it wud impossible to have a sex life!! if it was the woman who was the giant he cud stick a lampost up...im not gonna continue lol!! but the poor li..nearly wrote little honestly things they must have a crap life like they wudnt be bale to go on a plane or in a normal car or bus theyd have to walk everywhere n simple stuff like socks??!!how wud they get them!! my brain is hurting now ...lol

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
(ha ha ha i love how your mind works, it's like mine.)

Well they would have to knitt their own socks and clothes I suppose or use tents and tableclothes and be creative, but what would a giant man use as a condom?!? and If you were a giant, and someone was mean to you about being a giant, is that called Giantism? And how could they like smoke a ciggerette, it would be like holding a little pin. ooooooh

This is a head****.

kusadasigirl69 said:
Mella this one for u!!its a rabbit from la la land!!
http://www.crazynews.net/dp/2-40.htm
AWW!!!!!!
At Least we know that the poor giants can have normal sized pets for them.

argghhh mella pleeeeese ur hurting my mind!!lol!! they coud use a hot air balloon as a condom!!lol!!tee hee! but they could make roll up fags from giant sheets of paper and a tonne of tobacco but half the world would suffer from passive smoking!!lol!! giantism??lol maybe bigism? massiveism?? lol i think i have finally cracked up!!! i tink the giants wud have to live in la la land wiv us mella but then wud there be any room left when we fell like visiting!!lol!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
kusadasigirl69 said:
argghhh mella pleeeeese ur hurting my mind!!lol!! they coud use a hot air balloon as a condom!!lol!!tee hee! but they could make roll up fags from giant sheets of paper and a tonne of tobacco but half the world would suffer from passive smoking!!lol!! giantism??lol maybe bigism? massiveism?? lol i think i have finally cracked up!!! i tink the giants wud have to live in la la land wiv us mella but then wud there be any room left when we fell like visiting!!lol!
but what sorta rabbit hole wud that bunny fit in???lol!!
Hahahahahaha, ahhhhhh my heads gonna explode now. I dread to think what people are thinking when they read this :eek:

I have to stop before I really do myself some damage

God giants are taking over the world!!!!!
http://www.crazynews.net/dp/2-141.htm

girls

GIRLS YA HAVENT ASKED THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION WHAT WUD YA DO WITH A GIANT YARAK USE A CRANE OR USE IT AS A TORPEDO AND LAUNCH IT INTO THE RIGHT HOLE . AND WHAT IF YOU WERE GIVIN HIM A B*** JOB HOW WUD YA GET YOUR MOUTH AROUND THAT YOUD END UP HAVIN A MOUTH LIKE A FISH (A RATHER LARGE FISH AT THAT. AND IMAGINE HANGING YOUR KNICKERS OUT ON THE LINE IN THE SUMMER YOUD BLOCK OUT THE SUN FOR MILES AROUND. AND IMAGINE SNEEZIN YOUD SOAK A WHOLE VILLAGE. AND AS FOR A FART WELL THE WHOLE COUNTRY WUD THINK THERE HAD BEEN A CHEMICAL ATTACK. GOD HELP THOSE GIANTS OUT THER WE DONT REALISE WHAT THEY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH.

SUE:p :D