Turkish prisoners made hole in cell wall to produce third inmate

**claire**

Super Moderator
I just read this in a turkish newspaper ......:D

Two Turkish prison inmates who drilled a nine-centimetre (3.6-inch) :confused: aperture between their cells enabling them to have sexual relations in prison that produced a child, received four-month sentences for damaging public property, press reports said Sunday.

Convicted murderer Seylan Corduk, 40, and Kadriye Fikret Oget, 27, serving time for planting a bomb in a market, managed to drive the hole through their concrete communal cell wall, according to court records quoted by the newspapers Vatan and Hurriyet.

The guilty pair each originally received one-year sentences plus a 218-million-Turkish-lira fine (128 euros, 169 dollars). But the court reduced the penalty to four months and 72 million lira "in view of the neglible nature of the damage caused."

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol

I wonder if the kid will ever find out where it was made hehe..

Yanno how Posh & Becks named their son Brooklyn because he was concieved in Brooklyn..I wonder what they would name this kid...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Sex via a wall in a prison in turkey

hehe ...or 'Hole-In-One' or or or 'Harvey Wallbanger'

Ah, who know's...*Goes back to LaLa Land* :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Ha Ha if you had a name like that, Can you imagine the stick you would get in an English school though?! :p

yeh it would be so funny! we rip everyone with silly names mean i know but after 5 years there used to it we all have funny names too like mines Random because i supposbly talk random crap constantly for no reason and confuse people and do weird things (pffff me???) hehe well i think that somes me up hehe n im sooooo happy i been on this forum less than a month and im on my 200th message wayhay :):) i didnt fink id fit in at first but now if im not on for a day i have serious catching up to do lol! well im off to watch shameless cya tomorrow xxxxxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
yeh it would be so funny! we rip everyone with silly names mean i know but after 5 years there used to it we all have funny names too like mines Random because i supposbly talk random crap constantly for no reason and confuse people and do weird things (pffff me???) hehe well i think that somes me up hehe n im sooooo happy i been on this forum less than a month and im on my 200th message wayhay :):) i didnt fink id fit in at first but now if im not on for a day i have serious catching up to do lol! well im off to watch shameless cya tomorrow xxxxxxx
Lol my nickname's Meemi (Don't ask)

Hehe My brother just said to me ''Mella stop talking to me, I'm going to watch Shameless!!''

I wish we had channel4 here gr. Speak 2 ya soon & congrats on your 200th post :p xox

Same Sexed

Jesus Can Ya Imagine Having Same Sexed Prisons In Ireland The Women Wud Be Up The Duff Every Nine Months And Claiming Unmarried Mothers Allowance To Beat The Band, Please Note That I Am Not Condemning Any Unmarried Mothers Just Makin A Joke. The Turkish Fella Must Have A Willy The Length Of The Liffey From All The Pulling And Poking Bless Him

Sue

**claire**

Super Moderator
flynns08 said:
The Turkish Fella Must Have A Willy The Length Of The Liffey From All The Pulling And Poking Bless Him

Sue
I was waiting for that comment from someone ...i should have predicted it would be you Sue!!! :D

Sue thank God you mentioned up the duff , i think only the Dublin members got that one, and by the way your a dirty bitch ha ha!