build a traditional turkish bath

I think u can ask in some Turkish areas, in Paris (Strasbourg saint Denis, or above Belleville). I think they can give u good builders adress :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hahah that's like something Jade from Big brother would say babe!

Karlint you should just google it, you'll probably find loads of info. the internet is a fountain of knowledge...

Hammam

karlint said:
can anyone help me find someone who can build me a traditional turkish bath (hammam) in Paris France ?
Thanks a lot. :huh: :)
Hello Maybe I can Help, I Just returned from Turkey last night to finish some research I have been working on to build one in Ft. lauderdale Florida, With your assistance I can build you one in Paris. I am a General Contractor in the US. I also have a Master Certificate in applied Project Managment. If you need my assistance I can help you as a Project Manager for your Project. Please feel free to contact me if you have any interest. My email is ffflynn@aol.com and my local mobile: 001 954 548-7848.

Hi everybody
Thanks to karlint for this hint on hamam architects. I have been looking for that kind of contractors for 4 years (!) and decided recently to abandon this design and switched to sometking more contemporary.. :doh: Maybe we can restart it, but the guys at dreamscreators seem booked like paris hilton.
thanks anyway.

puwer98

Altinkum's Ambassador
Well in the UK there is a skill shortage, but in 2/3 years that will be sorted due to all the imigrants we are getting