Im so bored !!!

British-Jo

Not Active Member
:( Im bored to death here , nothing do today . rather be in the beach having lovely hunks serveing me and saying romantic things if i was only there .. im on msn and yahoo but my friends not on >>> BORED here .. i might well:whistle: to myself.

Dont think u r they only one out there im also bored to death :( Its snowing outside like hell here in denmark and its freezing... Ohhhh how i miss turkey and the summer... cant wait till the season starts :)

British-Jo

Not Active Member
lets us have a snowball fight then ... throws the snowball at joanne missed her and it went straight to the boss of the room .... hiding now ...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Wohoooo i'm not bored, Just frozen. Me & my friend just built the biggest snowman in the history of snowmenism. and threw loads of snowballs at passing cars.

21 going on 2. And proud!

British-Jo

Not Active Member
feels like a kid again rushing out to play in the snow ... last year when it snowed and i was going to throw a snow ball at my friend but it when straight to a mans face ... i had to duck down and pretent to pick something up while that man looked mad ..

what is the most embassing thing u ever done !!! as for mine you better ask my darling joanne cos she embassed me when she was small... :eek: