try my quiz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I did it twice, Coz There were 2 answers i'd choose on some of them:

• you are the barstreet bitch! you live for partying the night away on paddys bar n most of the time end up far too drunk! when u walked down barstreet the next day some of the guys either flinch or cheer! you dance like a hooker n the only turkish phrase you know is im horny! people have sin more of your arse than your face!

• you are the chilled out girlie! u dont like getting to drunk and look for more in a holiday! but now and again you like to let your hair down n shake your thing!

Ha Ha! The first one seems more appropriate.

Great quiz!!!!!!! :D

lol its just too true!!!!!!!!!!!i remeber getting some pix developed n the lads in the photo shop started sniggering n passed my the pictures of my arse !!!i died in shame!!

**claire**

Super Moderator
your a cheeky kusadasi chick! you are a bit of a party animal n love having a ball wit your friends but u also like the quiet side to kusadasi! u think the best way is to party all night n go out all day too! you probably have a lover in kusadasi and thats why u miss it so god damn much!

:whistle:

you are the chilled out girlie! u dont like getting to drunk and look for more in a holiday! but now and again you like to let your hair down n shake your thing!

That's Me :p

www.testedich.de -» The Quiz - Solutions

your a cheeky kusadasi chick! you are a bit of a party animal n love having a ball wit your friends but u also like the quiet side to kusadasi! u think the best way is to party all night n go out all day too! you probably have a lover in kusadasi and thats why u miss it so god damn much!

Yesiree bob that pretty much sums me up!! Great Quiz Sarah!! Pat on the back for you....

Not so sure about the lover though!!

hehe thats me!!! xxxxxxx

some off this is rite

you are the barstreet bitch! you live for partying the night away on paddys bar n most of the time end up far too drunk! when u walked down barstreet the next day some of the guys either flinch or cheer! you dance like a hooker n the only turkish phrase you know is im horny! people have sin more of your arse than your face!

haha i think it is so true!!!!

xxxx

you are the barstreet bitch! you live for partying the night away on paddys bar n most of the time end up far too drunk! when u walked down barstreet the next day some of the guys either flinch or cheer! you dance like a hooker n the only turkish phrase you know is im horny! people have sin more of your arse than your face!

Sarah, you know me so well lol ;)
looks like there's a lot of Bar St bitches here. Yahooooooo, party on bitches :D

Come join the new club BBU (Bar St. Bitches Utd)
Mella I nominate you as President and I will gladly be your vice. We will have your official inauguration at the top of Bar St sometime in June!!!
Mella for President!!!

Sarah,how well u have sumed up so many of us!!! BBU is well an truely here!!!!! Wooo hoooo

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oonie said:
Come join the new club BBU (Bar St. Bitches Utd)
Mella I nominate you as President and I will gladly be your vice. We will have your official inauguration at the top of Bar St sometime in June!!!
Mella for President!!!
Bwahahaha!!!

Vote for President Mella & Her Vica Una!

BBU ~ Dancing like a hookers Since 2004

BBU FOREVER \('',)/