help pleeesee!!!

Flamenco dancer!!! Black stilletto's, your hair slicked back tight with a red rose, and the tightest red dress you can find with a frill sewn on, oh yeah and one of those big lacy fan's. Think Madonna in "ls isla bonita".

Yes a turkish bellydancer is a good one too!! Lash on the fake tan though, it looks like there's plenty of flesh on show!!

I think you'd be a really good flamenco dancer and you can easily pick up a few accessories in the shops to pull it off!! Plus they ooze sex appeal and really command attention you can learn a few steps before the party, and take over the dancefloor.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
Yes a turkish bellydancer is a good one too!! Lash on the fake tan though, it looks like there's plenty of flesh on show!!

I think you'd be a really good flamenco dancer and you can easily pick up a few accessories in the shops to pull it off!! Plus they ooze sex appeal and really command attention you can learn a few steps before the party, and take over the dancefloor.
Yeah like in that one Jennifer Lopez video, where she is like a gypsy, but she does all that sexy flamenco dancing around that guy.(I forget the name of the song..) I think Flamenco dancer is the best idea. Cok Seksi..

Jenny said:
Aint it funny is the name of the song Carmella, and the fella in the video is cok seksi! She looks fab in it too.

Even Cok Seksi is an understatement for that guy....mmmmm *floating in dreamland ..* :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
Aint it funny is the name of the song Carmella, and the fella in the video is cok seksi! She looks fab in it too.
Hell yeah, he would get it!

I LOOOOOOOOOVE that video (and the song actually)

yummmmm

I have to say ladies! A man who can dance aswell as looking fabulous is a huge turn on,,,,also i just love mediteranean men!

I love that song too, her new one is brill, its really good to see her back on the scene i hated the whole BENNIFER situation. Her new stuff should be great with Mark Anthony in tow..

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
I have to say ladies! A man who can dance aswell as looking fabulous is a huge turn on,,,,also i just love mediteranean men!

I love that song too, her new one is brill, its really good to see her back on the scene i hated the whole BENNIFER situation. Her new stuff should be great with Mark Anthony in tow..
I can't wait to get her new cd. I'm not even sure if it's out in Holland yet though. They are always behind the UK with cd's and films.

Yeh, it's a good tune.. 'Get Right' always makes me wanna shake my thang!! and I'm also glad that Benifer shit is over. I can't stand Ben, she is way better off without him.

Clap clap i couldnt have said that better myself Carmella, they were awful together, i think she was great with puffy, he gave her the bling!! Mark Anthony has my blessings though he's incredibly talented and they were mates for a long time too. Im going to buy that single tonight actually its great tune!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hehe Finally someone else that loves J-lo as much as me! (Everyone I know calls her J-Ho grr)
Yeah! I LOVED her with Puffy, they were a shit hot couple!! I'm not particularly fond of Marc though, but hell, he is miles better than that w*nker Ben.

Oops we have kinda Hijacked the thread :eek:

OOOPSY!! Ah who cares we gave Sarah good advise now we're just havin a natter.... yeah im a big big fan i love everything about her, when someone mocks her in my company i go for the jugular.

HEE HEE ill be dancing around the house tonight to "GET IT RIGHT".

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
OOOPSY!! Ah who cares we gave Sarah good advise now we're just havin a natter.... yeah im a big big fan i love everything about her, when someone mocks her in my company i go for the jugular.
Same as! I hate it when people diss her.. I mean just look at her. She's absolutely beautiful, she can sing, she can dance, she can act, has her own clothesline, perfume, make up, restaurant ect. She's multi talented.

I had to go out for drinks with a couple of friends the other night and I turned on MTV a few minutes before I had to leave and the behind the scenes of making the video 'Get Right' came on...and I got so absorbed in it, I totally forgot about having to meet people. She rocks! and anyone that disagree's is just jealous. :p

Ah yes i saw that too, i love MTV's making the video. She's got a tattoo painted on her shoulder blade for her part as the Dj and its been bugging me, because i cant figure out :huh: what it is???

Yes anyone who slags her off is Jealous, big style. Alot of people are jealous of beautiful, successful women, i like the way she's got lots of attitude (DIVA STYLE), but shes still very girly!!

Im proud to say we are both Leo's.

i think defo a turkish belly dancer ul look fab u better take a cam n show us the pics sarah xxx
N i love jlo and i also adore christina aguilera i hate ppl who diss em they rule and are fab singers! a girl cant look good on tv without looking a slut etc but i think their beautiful and very talented! xxx :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
Ah yes i saw that too, i love MTV's making the video. She's got a tattoo painted on her shoulder blade for her part as the Dj and its been bugging me, because i cant figure out :huh: what it is???
Oh, thats gonna bug me to now. I remember seeing it, I just don't remember what it is of. :doh:

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
N i love jlo and i also adore christina aguilera i hate ppl who diss em they rule and are fab singers! a girl cant look good on tv without looking a slut etc but i think their beautiful and very talented! xxx :eek:
I agree. I love these empowering women. DIVA's forever! I didn't like Christina at all until she brought out her Stripped album. Now I think she is the bombdiggity!

But no one can knock Jlo off the top spot of Divaism. Hmm except maybe Mariah Carey...