Things to do at any supermarket

British-Jo

Not Active Member
1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples' trolley's when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor to the toilets.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "I think we have a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.

5. When someone asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people leave me alone?"

6. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

7. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible.'

8. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through whisper "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!"

9. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"

10. Go to the fitting room and yell real loud....."Hey we're out of toilet paper in here!"

hee hee!
while your friends / family take their own sweet time

1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples' trolley's when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor to the toilets.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "I think we have a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.

5. When someone asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people leave me alone?"

6. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

7. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible.'

8. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through whisper "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!"

9. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"

10. Go to the fitting room and yell real loud....."Hey we're out of toilet paper in here!"

hee hee!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
British-Jo said:
When me and my brother were young (Actually I lie, We still do it now haha) We would get so bored trapsing round Tesco's or Sainsbury's..So we would go on missions and take loads of things out of peoples trollies, and pick up random items and put them in.

Do u know how annoying it is to get to the check out and realise you don't have something... :D

I should definately try putting boxes of condom's in. Thanks for the idea mwuahaha...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I love going to shops at Christmas time. You know how u have those singing bears ect. Make them all sing at the same time. So entertaining if your immature like myself!

Also another great way to entertain yourself at the supermarket is to go and pig out on the pick 'n' mix sweets. so yummy and free! ;)

Ah Mella, great minds think alike (or perhaps it's fools seldom differ!!!)
When I was in New York we went into Tuys r Us in Times Square. It's massive. There was a whole wall, about 8 ft long filled with little Elmos (from Sesame St) from ceiling to floor. Me and my mum were like two kids and pressed all the hands we could so there was about 300 Elmos singing and moving at the same time. Oh, such fun. :bigok: :neener:
Good God, I am so easily amused, well it was my mothers idea so I blame her for my mental streak lol :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oonie said:
Ah Mella, great minds think alike (or perhaps it's fools seldom differ!!!)
No, No it's definately great minds!! :p

Sounds like fun.

I LOVE ELMO!!!!!!!! <3