Congrats to Mella !!

I wanne congratulate Mella with her 2000 th post on here !! oeoeoeoeoeeoee :miranda: :miranda:

To me you are a jewel here Mel, keep on the good work !!

2000 th posts is a real acivement !! You're the best !! :bigok:

:kiss:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
LMAO!!!!! El you nutcase!! =D

Thank you darling :kiss:

*Raises Glass* HERE'S TO POST WHORING!!!!!!

PS) THIS IS BIGGER THAN TURNING 100, i SHOULD GET A TELEGRAPH FROM THE QUEEN OR SOMETHING :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Judy said:
what would we do without you!!!
Hahaha dont answer that please people. It was a rhetorical question. :p

God my heart is still going at 100 mph thanks to Andy's video clip... *breath in, breath out*

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
andy said:
stop putting people of carmella, i want them all to have a heart attack like i did.
Bwhahahahahah!!!!!
You big meanie!! Lol oh man You girls crack me up!!! <3

bit late i just did!!!! i think i am having one!!! lol

oh Cam love ya chick!!! thanks for the warning!! lol got it a bit late like!!!lol

xxxxx

Carmella said:
LMAO!!!!! El you nutcase!! =D

Thank you darling :kiss:

*Raises Glass* HERE'S TO POST WHORING!!!!!!

PS) THIS IS BIGGER THAN TURNING 100, i SHOULD GET A TELEGRAPH FROM THE QUEEN OR SOMETHING :p

Hahahaha Nutcase !! Well you could have known that by now !! :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
chocolatehoney said:
Mella, we must crown u queen of the most posts!!! How the hell u got all those post, u crazy fool!! :miranda:

Ha ha well the sad thing is, I would have about 5,000 posts by now if Umit didn't have to prune the forums every once in a while. :eek:

*Makes excuses* Err erm hmm I have been here since May though hehe

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Smilina said:
CONGRATS HUN!!! Hmm... *counting* 2000 posts + at least 4000 deleted ones... Makes it about 6000 right?? ;)
Haha yeah. You have been witness to all my 6,000 posts of bok. Feel honoured, Smee. Feel very honoured :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I think it was started about a year or so ago. When i first joined it was really quiet and there was only the old gang here (Umit, Viva, Sue, Sharon, Me, Cherry, Claire ect) Now it's a thriving community. Umit's done really well. It's definately my favorite forum.

\m/

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
I think it was started about a year or so ago. When i first joined it was really quiet and there was only the old gang here (Umit, Viva, Sue, Sharon, Me, Cherry, Claire ect) Now it's a thriving community. Umit's done really well. It's definately my favorite forum.

\m/
I joined in March last year, think there were about 10 members then ... :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
I joined in March last year, think there were about 10 members then ... :)
wow only 10?..I joined in May to ask what the Aqua Fantasy Hotel was like. I wasn't even planning on coming back. Then wham Bham i got hooked.

It seems like a lifetime ago......

Carmella said:
wow only 10?..I joined in May to ask what the Aqua Fantasy Hotel was like. I wasn't even planning on coming back. Then wham Bham i got hooked....
How are you gonna deal with that Mell, being in Kus for 6 weeks ??? All trembling surching and wandering from internet cafe tot internetcafe ?? :D please let me post on the kusadasi.biz....... :p