check this out

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
OMG!!!! Andy im gonna kill you. I had my volume up SO loud! (That is the last time I trust someone over the internet ha ha)
Ahh, I am having a slight heart attack here..... :p

oh my!!!! i nearly flippin jumped off ma seat!!!!

think my heart came out of my throat!!! lol

thanks andy
xxxxx

Andy, u finally worked out how to post it!! I swear i nearly sh*t myself when i first saw that, and u warned me it was going to be scarey :( Guess im just a sucker for things like that :eek:

Mother help me !!! now I have to call 911 for myself......breath in breath out breath in breath out

Thanks Andrea !! :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
you just wanted us all dead so you could post whore this place up by yourself. admit it andy - you are out to cyber kill us! :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I just said ''Aw mum you have to watch this. it is soooooooo cute.....''

So she was watching, relaxed with the soft gentle music...blissfully unaware of what was to come.... then WHAM BHAM, She screamed so loud the neighbours are probably gonna call the police.

GNENENENENENENENENENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :whistle:

OMG!!! I am still shaking.. it is 3 am and I am in a dark room with my laptop.. watching it ..ohhh so relaxed.. then BAM! haha I jumped up like a bloddy cat!!
Andy.. you will PAY for this! :box: :p

Andy, I'm sending you my medical bills!!!! I swear I will suffer from post traumatic stress disorder after seeing that. I had read the other posts........... seen all the warnings but of course I still had to look :doh: (serves me right I hear you all scream lol)

Seriously, I am a bit fragile this morning, was on a bender last night and am paying the price now (getting into training for Kus!!!)
Andy...........that clip did not help my delicate state of mind. Anyone who has NOT seen it yet............YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! :p

Go on Sarah, you have to look...you must...I dare you, c'mon (peer pressure). I am a bully and I insist you look or I will flush your head in the toilets :p

Don't worry you can share my shrink if you feel slightly traumatised afterwards!!!! lol

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
kusadasigirl69 said:
wat is it i dont want to look
Just look Sarah, but keep one eye closed. If you feel shakey afterwards - DR. Tinky Winky of La la land will give you something to ease the trauma