No Water / No Sex

Just found this article.... :p

From Hurriyet: Women in Manavgat's Sirtkoy village which suffers from water shortage have started an interesting boycott against their husbands who failed to bring running water to the village. The women decided not to have sex with their husbands until the men bring a solution to the problem. ''Our husbands should first prove their manhood by bringing water to the village. Only then we'll open our beds to them. I'm fed up with bringing water from the fountain in the village square since my childhood,'' one woman said. The women in Sirtkoy are determined not to let their husbands sleep in the same bed with them until they have running water in their houses.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I also read that! hehe funny story. WOHOO YOU GO GIRLS!!!!

Typical men. Only when they got told they wont be having sex -did they want to fix the problem.......

After the boycott began, the men asked a visiting local governor for government help to repair the village water system. They also asked him to give them materials so they could fix pipes

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
What a great role model! Us women should be encouraged to use sex as a weapon. It's the one power we hold over men.

*starts signing* Sisters are doing it for themselvessssss

limerick_lad said:
We buy ye stuff and were in control!!!! HAhahahaha :D
HAHAHA Kevin!!! I'm with u on this one lol ;)

(I turned out to be 60% guy in that quiz after all, so I suppose it's normal to be on men's side :p )

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
limerick_lad said:
We buy ye stuff and were in control!!!! HAhahahaha :D
LOL Yeah...but if you buy us stuff, it could mean we made you therefore we are in control.

Buy us that gucci dress or no sex for a month! Who's in control now big fella he he :p

i defo agree (kev was makin me feel like i was digging a hole and i couldnt get around him lol but theres no if or buts with mella lol) kev just face it girls rule :p:p:p xxxxxx

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
Sorry to bring this up again but just seen it!
Guys bit of advice if women say they will with hold sex unless you do something, go along with it! first it will be hard and they will tease and turn you on then drop you from a height, but you have to stick with because at the end of the day women are just if not more horny than us males. plus if you can stick it out until she breaks then they will never use sex as a weapon again!

oh and tell them if they are going to with hold sex then you will with hold kisses and hugs, this I know women def cant go long with out!

**claire**

Super Moderator
Podge said:
Sorry to bring this up again but just seen it!
Guys bit of advice if women say they will with hold sex unless you do something, go along with it! first it will be hard and they will tease and turn you on then drop you from a height, but you have to stick with because at the end of the day women are just if not more horny than us males. plus if you can stick it out until she breaks then they will never use sex as a weapon again!

oh and tell them if they are going to with hold sex then you will with hold kisses and hugs, this I know women def cant go long with out!
:D Podge ..once again you speak sense!!!

you should be in your 40's with your wisdom of women!! ;)

Podge

<strong style="color:#009900">Setanta</strong>
people keep saying im in my 40's lately! folks im only 21, and if im wise about women it is because i prefer to listen than talk!

oh and guys if you win the battle with regards sex, DO NOT gloat as this will have proved a woman wrong, and the last thing any guy should do is to point out repeatly that she was wrong, DO NOT gloat if you value your life.

And Ps I didnt give you this information! I value my life

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Podge said:
Hahaha, that is totally true. 21 my arse, Paddy! :p You know stuff about women now, that it takes some men a lifetime to learn. http://iamtravelr.com/images/icons/icon12.gif