What is ur birth number?

"ur birth number describes who we r, what we r good at, and what our inborn abilities r. it also points 2 what we have 2 learn n the challenges we r facing."

check out ur birth number...

tip: [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]flowgo/all-time top 10/7.what is ur birth number[/font]

xxx S.

[EDIT]

Mine is 6, I am "romantic" :)

you truly are a star mella u know just about everything hehe!!

I am number 5* the Nonconformist
5s are the explorers, their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiam oftens lands them in hot water. They need diversity, and dont like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is there school and they see a learning possibilitie in every situation. The Questions never stop! They are well advised to look before taking action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Famous 5's: Abraham Lincoln, Charlotte Bronte, Jessica Walter, Vincent Van Gogh, Bette Midler, Helen Keller and Mark Hamil.

This is so me! really eg this forum has learnt me how to be a great goldigga etc hehe and im always asking questions and in trubble 4 taking action and jumping to conclusions hehe xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I am #1 : Originals

Coming up with new idea's and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extreamly honest do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self employed is definately helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch

:huh: Hmm. I dont like that one hehe

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I know! I don't want to have the same number as Tom Hanks - I want Tom Cruise!

Oh well, I'll make up my own list..

Famous # 1's: Usher, 2pac, David Beckham, Nelly, Eminem, Tom Cruise, Freddie Ljunberg, Chad Michael Murray, Jesse Metcalfe, Michael owen.

Ah, that's better. :p

hehe well my famous number 5's are : Christiano Ronaldo, Enrique Iglasias, Shane West, Pharrell William, Thad Luckinbill, Brad Pitt, Jude law and many more yet to think of hehe!
Mella u stole all the cuties :crys: hehe xxx

I am 3 - the life of the party !!

3's are idealists, they are very creative, social, charming, romantic and easy going. They start many things, but don't always see them trough. They like others to be happy and go to great lenghts to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view !!

My conclusion, I am very proud to be a 3 :)

im number 9 perfomer.

entertaining
gernerous
caring
lucking
loving

famous people are harrison ford, elvis presley,jimmy carter

I am 8 - The Big Shot

8's are the problem solvers. They are professional blunt and to the point, they have good judgement and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people, they view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

Famous 8's Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin and Nostradamus

Carmella said:
That sounds like you Shan, the big shot legal eagle!!!! :)
I sound a wee bit scary though dont i??? At the end of the day though , i think theres only 2 ways for a woman to get to the top and that is either to be a tough bitch or to sleep her way to the top.

I think im gonna go with the tough bitch, though il be pathetic at it lol, i cant even do confrontation lol :D