I have never been to kusadasi before

hey i have never been to kusadasi before... :roll:
im going there in 3 weeks time for 9 weeks .. canni wait !! :)
could anyone tell me what it is like out there?? is there nice boys out there? :oops:
whats the drink and clothes like, is it cheap? :wave:

plz writeback :razz:

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Drinks and clothes are pretty cheap. For example a beer approximately 3-4€. Entrance to bars is free ;)

I think other members will answer your questions and give you useful advices.

Hmmmm. I have an idea for this!! Let me start a discussion about "Must do things in Kusadasi"

Hi Irish girly 03,

I like ur style....ur colorfull message really cheered me up after a long day of work :D thanx 4 that. I can guarantee u that u will luv Kusadasi.

The atmosphere is great over there....not to mention the people...they are superb! Their hospitality, so full of life, warm and loving. They will make u feel at home in a heartbeat....that's my experience...

I'm going to Kusadasi next week....pffff...time is ticking slowly

Bye 4 now xx

Hi Irish Girl, u r very lucky too go for such a long time, but how come u chose too go there for so long time, when u've never been there before??
Trust me u will have lots of fun there, Kusadasi is the best 8)

Take care

xxx C xxx

i dont really know why i choosen to go to kusadasi :|

..yeah i hope i enjoy it!! :wave: it sounds good!! :cheesy:

there is alot of us going over.. :cheesy:

i hope i meet alot of people out there aswell!

il be out partying everynight im there!! lol :wave: :razz:

I am sure you will love it!!
9 weeks is a long time but you won't even notice how fast it is going to pass.
Idon't know about boys but girls are great, especially irish and dutch girls. ;)

Also don't forget to buy big brand fake clothes such as versace and armani. They are like originals, nobody can tell. I brought back some jeans and t-shirts to my friends. they went crazy. of course I did't tell them that the clothes were fake :cheesy:

Hahaha :lol: Of course u shouldn't tell they are fake, i also always say my gucci bags a real :razz: They are such good copies so who can tell if they a fake or real
Im gonna buy a lot of bags again, and t-shirts, cant wait too go out shopping again!

xxx C xxx

yeah ano..i will be buying stacks of clothes and bags out there aswell!! :cheesy: :razz:

my friend went last year and she came back with the same diesel jeans as me - they didnt look fake they looked exactly the same

i cant wait tot go shopping out there! :D