Are you Crazy?

One last quiz for today i think

Crazy Quiz

How did i score?

You scored 110
(under 160)
Yawn. Sorry. You're totally sane. You're not even anally retentive. You might as well get married, buy a house and settle into your banality right now, you boring bastard. Oh look - you already have….

wow and i thought i was a nutter! :doh:

lol, well thats depressing, i got 145 so im the same, thought i was even a little bit more interesting than that lol

You scored 105
(under 160)

Yawn. Sorry. You're totally sane. You're not even anally retentive. You might as well get married, buy a house and settle into your banality right now, you boring bastard. Oh look - you already have….

Now, say... I am sane!? Hmmm, I think I'll just re-do the test lol :confused:

You scored 80
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(under 160)

Look, I am really VERY boring.... :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You scored 90
(under 160)

Boring Snoring!!!!! So I re-took the test La La Land style and got:

You scored 330
(261 to 370)
Technically, you are a sociopath, also known as a balls-to-the-wall lunatic. You think you are God. You aren't. You should probably get off the streets.

You scored 190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(161 to 260)
Oh, how you'd love to be crazy. You have a well-thumbed copy of Prozac Nation on your bedside table. Sometimes you concentrate really hard, trying to hear voices. You can't. You're in therapy, but you don't need it. Give it up. You just look silly sitting in the waiting room, faking panic attacks. You're not fooling anyone. The real crazy people laugh at you when you leave.

Damn, I really thought I was getting somewhere with my whole crazy act :huh: Will have to get back to the drawing board!!!

PICO QUIZ
Are You Crazy?
Sex addict. Druggie. Neurotic. ****ed up. Cannibal.

You scored 170
(161 to 260)
Oh, how you'd love to be crazy. You have a well-thumbed copy of Prozac Nation on your bedside table. Sometimes you concentrate really hard, trying to hear voices. You can't. You're in therapy, but you don't need it. Give it up. You just look silly sitting in the waiting room, faking panic attacks. You're not fooling anyone. The real crazy people laugh at you when you leave.

Ah well God loves a tryer.........

Hi Jen,

Glad to see I have a fellow member in the "TRYING TO BE CRAZY" club lol

We can work on it in May to make sure that we become fully fledged wackos!!!

(I am now laughing like a maniac with a phsycotic look in my eye, and a severe twitch, making noises similiar to Beavis and Butthead!!!)

:D

Yeah yeah lets go loopy in Kusi!!!

Ok im now standing on my head and answering the phone at work with my feet...!!! ha ha.

Oh hun i cant wait,its gonna be brill, im really looking forward to May. So we'll easily spot you at the bar with your twitch!! I'll be the one with the mad laugh.