can you cope with a long distance relationship

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol Claire. We've even managed to get you into Quiz-mode ;)

I don't like long distant relationships, because I am a cuddle maniac..I need affection and my man to be near me.

But I got:

Yes, you could have a long-distance relationship!

You're faithful, honest and trustful. Way to go!

thats my result
Would you be able to have a long-distance relationship?
You might be able to have a long-distance relatationship

You're probably pretty faithful, but also human.

Im my own, opinion, u can if u r in love with the person and is strong enought, bcause its HARD!!!!!

Very true, I have done in the past but thankfully the distance was never too far. I also need my hugs and cuddles ahhhhhhhhh :eek:

You might be able to have a long-distance relatationship

You're probably pretty faithful, but also human.

Yep thats pretty much correct, i could handle the distance if the guy was top of the range.

Never have a long-distance relationship!

You'll be too distracted by other people, and may even forget about your partner.

hahaha thats soo not true!!!(looks guilty)

I guess it't true, but a long-distance relationship is really not my thing... :(

You might be able to have a long-distance relatationship You're probably pretty faithful, but also human.

Well i was in one for seven months but i dont think i could do this again its so difficult and you miss them so much :cry: i need a bf closer to home hehe xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Seven months is quite along time.
I once had a really serious relationship with this guy and he had to move to America...The distance was too much and after 6 months It fizzeled out. I need closeness. Long distant relationships suck and even if there is alot of love there, they are still hard to make work.

Doo bee doo bee dah

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
even if there is alot of love there, they are still hard to make work.
That absolutley spot on Carmella!!

You have to be SOOOO strong to be able to cope with a long distance relationship. Love can be wicked sometimes!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
That absolutley spot on Carmella!!

You have to be SOOOO strong to be able to cope with a long distance relationship. Love can be wicked sometimes!!
Mad Props to you for making it work, Claire. But just think you will be together one day and hopefully the hard journey getting there will have been worth it :)

see my answer!!! are i such a good girl!! lol

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]Would you be able to have a long-distance relationship?[/font] [font=verdana,arial,helvetica]Yes, you could have a long-distance relationship! [/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]You're faithful, honest and trustful. Way to go! [/font]

Ya know girls are really weird, we say all this stuff, like these little quizzes n stuff are just a bitta fun, but if we get a bad result in one we are up in arms lol, we take it real serious.

I CAN HAVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP DAMNIT :box:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Shannon said:
Ya know girls are really weird, we say all this stuff, like these little quizzes n stuff are just a bitta fun, but if we get a bad result in one we are up in arms lol, we take it real serious.
Bwahahahaha I Know!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to fathom out how a girl's mind works!!

It's like this convo i witnessed in a shop changing room the other day:

Wife: Does this look okay?

Husband: Yes, it looks nice

Wife: No really, does it? I think I put on some weight.

Husband: No dear, you look great, no different at all.

Wife: Oh, it's okay you know..you can just say the truth.It wont upset me, it will only motivate me to goto the gym or something

Husband: Okay then, yeah you have put a bit of weight on around the arse and hips

Wife: You ****ing what?!!!!!!! you think im fat!!! you pig!!!!!!

hahaha women rule!!!!