Hello, From the U.S.

Hello everyone, I am from Illinois in U.S. I was thinking about coming to Kusadasi on vacation as a after graduation gift to myself. write back whats it like there?

Welcome to the forum !! If you have any questions ask..there is always someone who knowes!

But before you do, just look around in the forums. You can read we all LOVE Kusadasi !! It's the most wonderfull place to go on for a summer-holiday !!

So enjoy your stay here !! :)

Wow what time is it over there? Its like 6:00 am here. You guys are so nice, the people in America are like aw whatever dont talk to me, this is really cool.

Have any of you ever been to America? If so, WHERE?
I live in the middle of Illinois. Squashed right in between a couple of big cities.

Ha I just read your post about the maid walking in on you and your BF gettin busy in the hotel. That would be kind of embarassing. One time I was in a hotel with a bunch of friends and I was pissing off the balcony in my boxers, and one of the guys locked the door and I had to climb down come in thru the lobby in my Dras!! that blew

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
First Off; welcome Jarrutia, we are glad to see you here.

There are few members that visited US.

Here is a picture that a member sent me 10 days ago. i will publish her all USA pix.

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/uno-usa.jpg

Also, we have a member that live in USA, take a look at this;
http://iamtravelr.com/thread782.html

**claire**

Super Moderator
Jurrutia said:
Hello everyone, I am from Illinois in U.S. I was thinking about coming to Kusadasi on vacation as a after graduation gift to myself. write back whats it like there?
Hey Jurrutia
WELCOME TO THE FORUM :)

I personally cant think of a better graduation gift than a vacation to Kusadasi!!

There is so much to do, wether you want to 'party' or soak up some of the turkish rays on one of the many beautiful beaches!!

have a look thru the forums & the main site www.kusadasi.biz to see some beautiful pictures of the area & see what you are missing!!! ;)

[edited] ..been to the good ol U.S of A many times, most of my family live over in your part of the world (all over the states)

Admin said:
First Off; welcome Jarrutia, we are glad to see you here.

There are few members that visited US.

Here is a picture that a member sent me 10 days ago. i will publish her all USA pix.

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/uno-usa.jpg

Also, we have a member that live in USA, take a look at this;
http://iamtravelr.com/thread782.html

Way to Go UNA!! Great pic, hurry up Umit with the rest of her pictures, can't wait to see them ! ;)

British-Jo

Not Active Member
hello Jarrutia.... first of all welcome to this forums !!!
and hope you enjoy this as i do too ... you meantion >>>Have any of you ever been to America? .... well I have been to Ohio in 2002 for a whole month .... i have visited Lima , Cleverland , Cincinnati, Dayton , Ft Wayne, Indiana, ILLIONIOS ,peoria milwaukee also michigan..... I stayed at my amercian best friends house in CELINA Ohio .... I hope to go back to usa again with my daughters .. you amercians are very friendly and cldnt believe how young i looked ever the usa cops wanted chat me .

Hi Jurrutia and Welcome,

The pic admin posted was me at Ground Zero, NYC last month.

It will be one of the best things you do if you visit Turkey, especially Kusadasi.
You will probably become completely obsessed like the rest of us here lol

Enjoy your time in the forums ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jurrutia said:
Ha I just read your post about the maid walking in on you and your BF gettin busy in the hotel. That would be kind of embarassing.
Ha ha ah that was me. I hate those stupid door signs. Kind of embarrassing?? I was mortified! Hehe :eek:

Anyway, Welcome to the forums, honey. :)

You will love Kusadasi, & Turkey for that matter, It's great and the people are amazing. There is no where else like it!

xox

Hi Jurrutia, welcome to the forum.
U r making a wise choice on going to kusadasi for your holiday, u wont regret it ;)
U will find all the info about the place here, and of course u call always ask!

hey there welcome to the forums!!! you will love it here!!!

also you will love kusadasi it is the best place ever it is absoultly amazing. The people and even just the country in general!!
you should go you will have a ball!!!!

xxxx
(goes of daydreaming of being in kusadasi and bar street)

hey welcome to the forum! what a great present that will be to yourself hmmm i got exams soon i wish i could just spoil myself after with something as great as a holiday but kusadasi will be a brill place to relax and have a great time. well i hope u get the chance to visit there :) xxx

Hi there and welcome to the Forum!! :) You couldn't have made a better choice 4 ur graduation gift. You'll have a time of ur life!! ;)

xxx S.

Well I havent decided that I am going yet, but from what I hear, It sounds like I need to. How many people on this forum will be there around beginning thru end of June? We can all meet up and go out together and you guys can show me all the best places and hot spots, I WANT A BIRTHDAY CAKE!! My B-day is at the end of june.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jurrutia said:
Well I havent decided that I am going yet, but from what I hear, It sounds like I need to. How many people on this forum will be there around beginning thru end of June? We can all meet up and go out together and you guys can show me all the best places and hot spots.
Hey,

Check out this thread: Everyone's Dates
That's when we'll all be there, and we're all up for meeting people. Hope to see you there.

Not too many.

It doesnt look like theres too many people, that are gonna be there when i would go, but there are lot more people on this forum yet, THANKS HUN!! ;)

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
i just opened that section 2 days ago. thats why there is no too many people.

Dont worry, you wont be alone in Kusadasi.

BTW, can you introduce yourself little bit, for ex, how old are u, what you do ..etc?

Yes Jurrutia alot of us are going in May which is great for me because im hoping ill meet a good few from the forums!! If you havent booked anything yet just wait ans see if you can go when more of us will be there.......Good luck.