Oonie's Visit (8th to 22nd of May)

Hi guys n' gals,

As most of you know by now I will be in Kusadasi from the 8th to the 22nd of May.

I will also be there towards the end of August, begining of September, but no dates finalised yet. I will update this when I know for sure.

So any of you that will be there, can make arrangements to meet through this thread.

Muchas Gracias Chicas ;)

British-Jo

Not Active Member
You LUCKY GAL .... me jealous now ... wanna go back to kusadasi now but cant cos of joannes exams and which gone now in spring cos its cheaper.... cant wait till we go there again

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Aw! I might be there before the 22nd May, but I aint sure.

If not, Una hun, wear those Bunny ears with pride for me!!!! ;)

Sarah, see you on the bar shakin' that thang!! :D

Mella, don't worry, in your absence, I Oonie, Vice President of the BBU, will get the party well and truly started :cheers: :cheers: :neener: :bigok:

Wearing my bunnie ears of course..... in your honour ;)

Jo, don't worry hun, we will be thinking of you and you never know you may get away at some stage during the year...........you know you want to!!! ;)

Everyone else who will be there, can't wait to see you all :cool:

I'll see ya there chick!!! I cant wait, getting more and more excited each day!!

Didnt actually think there would be as many people going at the same time!! :miranda:

Bbu

Oonie Thank God You Will Be There Before Me Ya Can Let Me Know What The Wether Is Like And Keep An Efes On The Bar For Me Shud Get There Aroung 5 In The Evening On The 15th Cant Bloody Wait To See Everyone

Cheers Hun
Chocolate Honey Where Are You Staying Again If Everyone Pm Each Other With Mobile No's We Can Contact Each Other Easily Over There

Sue

Don't worry Sue, Will keep you well posted during my first week as to the weather, craic etc.

Will try and have an Efes waiting for ya if I don't drink it all first!! :cheers:

Only 47 days, yahoooooooo, can't wait to see yas all :) ;)

Efes

GOD I WILL BE KNACKERED COS TRAVELLING SINCE 7.30 THAT MORNING AND ARRIVE KUSY AROUND 5.30 IN THE EVENING I WAS THINKING OF GOING STRAIGHT FOR A TURKISH BATH BUT I ALWAYS SAY THAT AND END UP GETTING PLASTERED AT THE BAR. BY THE WAY UNA WHERE ARE YA FROM IN IRELAND:confused:

I know what ya mean about being wrecked Sue. I will have to leave home, (Castlebar, Mayo) at about 3am and drive to Dublin, then the flight and then the bus to Kus. I am always wrecked when I get there, and as a result always end up completely hammered on my first night. It's worse on the way home though. I hate the drive down from Dublin, none of my frineds drive so the pleasure is all mine. It's all so depressing, but won't think about that now. Will just think of sunshine and efes!! :D

I have to drive (my girlfriends are taking me :inlove: ) from where I live to Schiphol / Amsterdam that's about 2.5 hours...and fly at 5.05 in the morning !! Than to Izmir and my friend is gonna pick me up there...so no sleep for my that day :( I lovveeeee going on holiday but hate to travel !!

Eline said:
I have to drive (my girlfriends are taking me :inlove: ) from where I live to Schiphol / Amsterdam that's about 2.5 hours...and fly at 5.05 in the morning !! Than to Izmir and my friend is gonna pick me up there...so no sleep for my that day :( I lovveeeee going on holiday but hate to travel !!
I actually love travelling towards my holiday destination almost as much as my holiday! I get all psyched up, happy and nervous... Do my shopping at Schiphol, knowing a few hours later I'll be chilling in the sun!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
yeh zeker, The journey going there is half the fun. Especially Eline, as you have a whole 6 months of fun ahead of you to look forward to.

awww when ur all their im gunna be sat at home on my commi with no one to talk to cas ul all be in kus :cry: i think my mum shud try and treat me after my exams to a nice hol to no other than kus!!xx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
:( Aww!!!!! Lets all sign a petition stating that British-Jo has to take Lil-Joey to Kus as a 'well done' in your exams. I'll start it off....lol

Signatures
Carmella

Carmella said:
:( Aww!!!!! Lets all sign a petition stating that British-Jo has to take Lil-Joey to Kus as a 'well done' in your exams. I'll start it off....lol

Signatures
Carmella
all in favour say I!!

Signatures

Carmella
Joanne Carter

hehe thanks!! xxx