Why Kusadasi??

**claire**

Super Moderator
We have quite a few new members who have never visited Kus before, all wanting to know ..WHAT Kusadasi is like?

Maybe we could all just list a few reasons WHY we first went to Kusadasi & WHAT makes us go back year after year?!

** I know we have covered similar things to this on several topics before**

:)

**claire**

Super Moderator
I'll start us off......

**sorry for the double posting Umit!! ;) **

WHY:

I first went to Kus, as it looked like a beautiful place to visit, blue oceans, clean golden sands on the beaches, & a busy nightlife

I go back beacuse:

My expectations were right, it is a beautiful resort, there is ALWAYS something to do, the local people are very friendly & hospitiable, i have made many friends there & cant think of anywhere else i would rather spend a few weeks of my relaxation time!!

:)

well i really fancied going to turkey and when we went to book a holiday i begged my mum to let us go there! then the holiday rep suggested Kusadasi i must admit because i had never heard of it i was a little put off and thought oh no its gunna be boring but how wrong was i! I loved the people, the nightlife, the weather absolutely everything it is just fab! the 2nd time i went back was for a boy but that didnt end very well but i realised you dont just need a boy to go there for its great for families and its the hotspot for fun! :D now im so determined to go back again and i find the culture and everything about turkey enchanting and really want to work out there! its the best place in the world! xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
WHY:

I first went to Kusadasi because It looked like a nice resort in The travel brochure's. I had never been to Turkey before and It had all the qualities I was looking for, at great value for money. The more I read about it on the internet, the more it appealed to me.

I go back because:

I would go back because it is a great place. It is close to some great siteseeing days out (Pammukale, Ephesus ect.) It has nice beaches, Lively nightlife, Waterparks, good restaurants, nice shops and markets and above all it has lovely welcoming people. They are very hospitable and will welcome you with open arms. Kusadasi is suitable for all ages, nationalities and people, and it is near impossible to go there and have a bad time. It has all the ingredients you need, for a perfect holiday.

well i knew a girl who went year after year she told us all about it. She said it was a lovely place and the people were amazing. so we all decided to go on holiday. The rest of us absolutely loved it once we arrived. I so did not want to leave. Neither did the rest. ever since i got home i have so wanted to go back. But unfortunetly i can not until next year and i am very sad at this. But i look at my photos every day and dream of being back there and of course talk to them on the internet.

xxxx

well thats all i have to say lol

you bet that is the worst part i think most of us cried the whole way to the airport and on the plane!!!!

xxxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yeah I was so sad when I had to goto the airport. I actually cried LOL. :eek:

I had to goto Bodrum for the last 2 days of my holiday. I thought it would be okay, because Hey - it's still Turkey right. But nope, I walked around Bodrum for 2 days straight with a face that could turn milk sour. Kusadasi is just the bombdiggity!

After that I did then end up going on holiday to Bodrum for 2 weeks and loved it, but Kusadasi will always be my first love. <3 haha.

my mate 1st recomended kusadasi to me, she was there on afamily hol and told us all that it altho its brill for families, it wud be ten times betta for a group hol. oh how rite she was, it seems so long ago now.
now usually no matter how much i like a resort i dont visit repaetdly because i liked to see as many places as i could but since hittin kus 4 years ago i wouldnt dream of going newer else.WHY??? well where do i start- the weather, scenery(ephesus etc), beaches, cafes, bars, BARSTREET, AND FOR ME PERSONALLY MY MAIN REASONS ARE THE WHOLE CULTURE, ATMOSPHERE AND THE PEOPLE! i feel all these really make the hol that bit more special and maybe the raki and efes too!!!!!!

The first (and only) time I went to Kusadasi was last August..I had a bid of a rough time in my privat life and really needed to go away for a week. So me and my friend went to the Travelling Agency and booked 1 of the last things available!! And what a good choise that was....We had an absolute wonderfull time in Kusadasi..Brill beaches, shopping centre, nightlife and very sweet people!! I went also to Marmaris and Alanya must say also woderfull places. But....this summer I decided to stay for a couple of months in Kusadasi!! Hope it will be as wonderfull as my week last year!

well i cant say much as judy has already explained the reason why me and her went. but i can go back this, buut will miss judy

British-Jo

Not Active Member
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
well i really fancied going to turkey and when we went to book a holiday i begged my mum to let us go there! then the holiday rep suggested Kusadasi i must admit because i had never heard of it i was a little put off and thought oh no its gunna be boring but how wrong was i! I loved the people, the nightlife, the weather absolutely everything it is just fab! the 2nd time i went back was for a boy but that didnt end very well but i realised you dont just need a boy to go there for its great for families and its the hotspot for fun! :D now im so determined to go back again and i find the culture and everything about turkey enchanting and really want to work out there! its the best place in the world! xxx
I agree with what my daughter said . and never thought kus was a such beautiful place and everyone friendly there ...

toksoz

Just reading your messages, im new to the site.

I cried too going back to the airport, I worked there for 2 seasons. It was the best time of my life. I had a baby to a turk and got married!!!! i loved the life. but unfortunately its only holidays now with my son.!!"

Think everybody cries or wanna cry when they r leaving, bcause u have had such a great time.

And toksoz welcome to the forum, since u have spend a lot of time there i bet u know a lot about kusadasi, so looking forward reading your posts

Been 3 times now...... and finally moved

Spent many years in various parts of Turkey.... Fethiye, Kalkan, Kemer, Pattara, Antalaya Kemer.... but have to say my fav is Kusadasi.

Carmella said:
I had to goto Bodrum for the last 2 days of my holiday. I thought it would be okay, because Hey - it's still Turkey right. But nope, I walked around Bodrum for 2 days straight with a face that could turn milk sour.
Kusadasi is just the bombdiggity!!!!!
Carmella we went to Bodrum for the last day of our Holiday and we were so so glad we hadn't stayed there all week! The atmosphere was completely different!!! Kusadasi by far was the best!!!