what kind of flirt are u??

Joanne, your result is Subtle!

Were you just winking at us? We couldn't quite tell... In fact, we think it's rather safe to say that you're a Subtle Flirt - you're a master of the flirting game. You know how to attract attention from anyone, any time. A quick come-hither smile, a little game of look-away-and-look-back-again - before long you have the object of your affection wrapped around your little finger. One of the best things about your approach is that it's discreet. You can always act innocent and coy if something gets taken out of context or misunderstood. Just make sure you're not too subtle, or you may end up playing the game all by yourself.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I got the same Joey..Were you just winking at us? We couldn't quite tell... In fact, we think it's rather safe to say that you're a Subtle Flirt - you're a master of the flirting game. You know how to attract attention from anyone, any time. A quick come-hither smile, a little game of look-away-and-look-back-again - before long you have the object of your affection wrapped around your little finger. One of the best things about your approach is that it's discreet. You can always act innocent and coy if something gets taken out of context or misunderstood. Just make sure you're not too subtle, or you may end up playing the game all by yourself. :)

**claire**

Super Moderator
Well apparently im smooth ....:confused:

Well aren't you the charmer! We think it's fairly safe to say that you're a Smooth Flirt. You've got all the right moves, and you're confident that your target will appreciate all your winks and smiles. All it takes is the perfect chat up line, right? Perhaps, as long as you deliver it with your charm meter set to "stun." Your flirting style is the perfect mix of body language and pure animal magnetism. With you on their trail, how can your prey possibly hope to get away? Seduction is inevitable. Just make sure not to overdo it. There's something to be said for simple, direct conversation. Your way with words and smooth moves guarantee that you'll hit the bulls eye.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I dunno why I got subtle flirt - I am the queen of flirting. Watch out mella's about! ;)

I am shocked at your results Claire. You suprise me every day hehe

Were you just winking at us? We couldn't quite tell... In fact, we think it's rather safe to say that you're a Subtle Flirt - you're a master of the flirting game. You know how to attract attention from anyone, any time. A quick come-hither smile, a little game of look-away-and-look-back-again - before long you have the object of your affection wrapped around your little finger. One of the best things about your approach is that it's discreet. You can always act innocent and coy if something gets taken out of context or misunderstood. Just make sure you're not too subtle, or you may end up playing the game all by yourself.

Being a Silly Flirt, you know that laughter is often the quickest way to someone's heart. Your conversations with "potentials" are always peppered with the latest jokes and catchphrases, and you'll do anything - including humiliating yourself - to get the object of your affection to crack a smile. Just make sure that your quest for a laugh doesn't blind you to other flirting approaches. You don't want to be stuck in "pal" purgatory. Sometimes a soft brush on the arm or a lingering look scores more points than even the funniest story. We're not saying you need to jump into someone's lap tomorrow (unless you think it might get you a big guffaw...), but a bit of directness could take you a long way. Still, until you're ready to expand your act, it's great to keep them laughing.