Are you a lesbian?and Are you a Sad male Sci fi fan?

You scored 60
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

hahahahahaha this is funny !!i didnt think i was a lesbo!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You scored 60

Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

I think what gave me 50 lesbian points was because I said I have a cat.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Ha ha!! No, just most lezza's seem to have cats, for some reason.
They die alone in a house full of manky cats that stink of cat pee and pooooo.

Im gonna have the Anti-Lesbian-Society-For-Carpet-Munchers after me nowwwww

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
hehe I couldn't even answer the Sci Fi questions. I didn't know wtf it was going on about.

So I can safely say I'm not a sad male Sci Fi fan. However I am apparently a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious which is news to me!! :p

You scored 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your lesbianity level is poor. Maybe you're repressed. Maybe you're scared. Maybe you're a gay man. Or maybe you're just hetero. Remember: never say never.

You're right Mell, with cat I was the same as you and Sarah ??!!??! Without cat I become a "gay man" hahahaa :D