what kind of underwear are u???

With your 33 % you are: Congrats, you are g-strings. You keep irritating us and we keep coming back for more. You have us in the palm of your hands with your skimpy lines and innuendoes. We hate you, you big whore! We refuse to wear you no matter how much the boxers beg, no, no, we will resist! You skanky bastard!

See, no matter how much I annoy all of ye, ye still beg me to come back :D

Never thought of myself as a g-string before!! lol
What a great chat up line "Hi I'm Una and I'm a g-string" lol INTERESTING :D :D

With your 53 % you are: Congrats, you are panties. Like your brother the boxers you are varied but still very attractive. You sometimes peak out at us and tempt us with your low-cut edges. You are incredibly popular and despite what the boys say, they all wish they were wearing you. And we wish they would take us off... I mean, whoa, who said that?!

No G-string....sorry Una hahaha :)

Probably just as well Eline...........that was getting a bit freaky :D

I thought we were morphing into each other, and don't forget I am unique, there can only be one Queen Oonie lol :D

Oonie said:
Probably just as well Eline...........that was getting a bit freaky :D

I thought we were morphing into each other, and don't forget I am unique, there can only be one Queen Oonie lol :D
Only on Queen Oonie and only one Dutch Babe !! :p
Must say Panties are not so bad....hahaha ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
With your 47 % you are: Congrats, you are panties. Like your brother the boxers you are varied but still very attractive. You sometimes peak out at us and tempt us with your low-cut edges. You are incredibly popular and despite what the boys say, they all wish they were wearing you. And we wish they would take us off... I mean, whoa, who said that?!

Does anyone else get those wierd pop up ad's on that quiz site that suddenly just come down? I am having a fight with 3 of them right now hrrr hehe

With your 40 % you are: Congrats, you are boxers. You're loose and baggy but we all still love you because you make us feel all warm and fuzzy. You come in many colors but for some reason we only wash one pair of you. You're open to the world and occasionally you let a little too much spill out. You can be kinky but you are usually stuffed inside of those pants so we can't see you. Come out more little boxer shorts... we miss you. 47 % from 29462 test takers had this profile!

im lose and baggy lol!!!!

xxx