which fantasy character are u?? (aka who are u in lala land?)

You got 290 points.

The Mage--You're the sort of person who enjoy learning. Your passion is knowledge, and you tend to be a leader. You may even be a little power hungry...

You got 275 points.

The Mage--You're the sort of person who enjoy learning. Your passion is knowledge, and you tend to be a leader. You may even be a little power hungry...

I am getting a bit dizzy from all the strange quistions :huh:

* He Una, we are the same at this one !! :sweety:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You got 310 points.

The Warrior--If there's anything you hate, it's someone indecisive. In fact, you're so sure of yourself that you may be seen as a little arrogant. You're eager for a fight, and may give the impression of being a bully...

come an av a go if ya fink ur 'ard enufffff :p

Carmella said:
:p anyone that corsses our path WILL FEEL OUR WRATH.

We want your lunch money an we want it now!! :box: :box: :box: :box:
hahahahaa am I supposed to get frightend now.... :D Watch out for the power hungry women !!! grrrrrrrr (dat is de kracht van de postbank..hihiii)

:guns:

kusadasigirl69 said:
lets pick them up by the feet n their money will fall out!!lol hehe
Sorry babe....don't have a fu**ing dime in my pocket...put it allll at the bank to spent. ...this summer !! :miranda:

You got 320 points.

The Warrior--If there's anything you hate, it's someone indecisive. In fact, you're so sure of yourself that you may be seen as a little arrogant. You're eager for a fight, and may give the impression of being a bully...

me too im no bully :cry:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
El fags = cigerettes.

yes and sweeties!!!!! and probably a nice jacket we can tax, maybe even some crisps and a can of coke if us gluttonous pigs are lucky hehe we are not fussy bullies

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Should have known that :doh: But thanx for explaining honey !! And I am such a doll, you sure can have my FAGS !! :)
Teehee aw, We would never bully you anyway. You are too lief en schattig!!

Joey is a bully, Joey is a bully!! Ha ha come join our BBB (Big Bad Bullies) club Chick! You know u wanna :p

You got 250 points.

can i come to lala land? just as long as you don't bully me!! i'm after power and i will rule you all!! lol