who were u in your past life?

You got 18 points.
You, your majesty, were a monarch in your past life. You enjoy the finer things and know that others should love to be at your beck and call.

:p

You got 16 points.

You, your majesty, were a monarch in your past life. You enjoy the finer things and know that others should love to be at your beck and call.

Yet again, sounds about right!!! lol :D

This is getting creepy Una, again the same score !! I must do the "what underwear are you - test" See if I am a G-string to ?? ;)

You got 18 points.
Ha yep correct and right, i wish!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
We are turning into Quizaholics =D

You got 24 points.
Ah ha ha ha, in your past life you were the court jester! You love to laugh, and you love making others laugh as well. Just lose the stupid hat.

You got 18 points.

Theres not room for all of us to be monarchs ladies :p

You got 23 points.
Ah ha ha ha, in your past life you were the court jester! You love to laugh, and you love making others laugh as well. Just lose the stupid hat.

CarmellaWe are turning into Quizaholics =D

You got 24 points.

we certainly turning in to quizaholics. And it is all thanks to kusadasi girl!!! lol

You got 26 points.

hehe i am quite the class clown bt im startin to think these 2 are the only results hehe xx

You got 20 points. Ah ha ha ha, in your past life you were the court jester! You love to laugh, and you love making others laugh as well. Just lose the stupid hat.

Mell, Sarah and Joanne, I join the club. We were entertaining Their Majesties: Judy, Shannon, Eline, Una and Jenny :D

Smilina said:
You got 20 points. Ah ha ha ha, in your past life you were the court jester! You love to laugh, and you love making others laugh as well. Just lose the stupid hat.

Mell, Sarah and Joanne, I join the club. We were entertaining Their Majesties: Judy, Shannon, Eline, Una and Jenny :D
Good idea Smil....but you all really have to loose your hats...hahaha. It's getting clearer every day that we definatly have to have that meet up !!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Freaky Deaky! Robbie was on the radio singing that a minute ago hehe.

You gotta get high before you taste the lows
So come on Let me ...entertain youuuuuuu